I'm here to buy stuff for my jeep... What a waste of time

SevenSlotSpartan

Hahaha this was a joy to read through! Feel a little bad for the OP that that douche kinda highjacked the thread but it was definitely worth the read.

Stunterguru

Stunterguru - The tuff man on the internet

@Overlanderjk just saw you on my ford diesel. You didn't say shit.. Your the one with the stupid looking green wheels. With no doors. Yeah I know who you are: tuff man on the Internet.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
@Overlanderjk just saw you on my ford diesel. You didn't say shit.. Your the one with the stupid looking green wheels. With no doors. Yeah I know who you are: tuff man on the Internet.
^^^Bad ass alert. I could be color blind, but pretty sure Overlander drives a Dozer JK with black wheels.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Why is Overlander ON your Ford? What exactly is going on here?! :shock:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

You are a dumbass. You are colorblind Ana apparently unable to READ. See most of us put our location in our profile. So unless you were driving your Ford Diesel (super badass) in So Cal you just tried to be a badass to some other dude.

JeepJeep75

Donky cock-sucking, pneumatic mirror wiring, diesel suck-starting... WTF? This thread is all over the place. Where were we? What size lift again? [emoji12]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: WTF??

Look, I don't know what your problem is but really, I think you've just about over stayed your welcome here. Perhaps it would be best if you just left.

Lance628

Stuntedguru clearly has a man crush on overlander I think we should move him over to the gay thread [emoji51]

If you were referring to me I can tell you one thing for certain you didn't see me driving. But yes I'm the one with the stupid green wheels and no doors. Glad you looked at the picture. At least you got one thing correct lol. No I'm not an Internet tough man nor am I an in person tough man. One thing I am though is educated. Maybe you should put your focus into that so your life isn't focused around fast food.

Also you may notice my username is not OverlanderJK

Last edited:
Top Bottom