I'm here to buy stuff for my jeep... What a waste of time

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Sometimes, I just come here to see the anger from people who can't put a coherent thought together. And angry about off-road Jeeps, at that. They make for the best threads.

JAGS

Hooked
Sometimes, I just come here to see the anger from people who can't put a coherent thought together. And angry about off-road Jeeps, at that. They make for the best threads.

You've certainly come to right place. [emoji106]

How these "unprovoked insults" made in threads about something completely different make me laugh!

Not sure I was insulting or not. I just told the guy that was clearly bashing me to let me know when he saw me in town so I could relay my thoughts of him in person. Which is not really an insult more a FYI lol.

If that's the type of guy that may be going into the local spots I want to know. My "assumption" is he wouldn't take care of the trails or others like most around here would.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Not sure I was insulting or not. I just told the guy that was clearly bashing me to let me know when he saw me in town so I could relay my thoughts of him in person. Which is not really an insult more a FYI lol.

If that's the type of guy that may be going into the local spots I want to know. My "assumption" is he wouldn't take care of the trails or others like most around here would.

I was totally commenting on his unprovoked insult toward you. But I really think he wanted to say something about Overlander for whatever reason...

I was totally commenting on his unprovoked insult toward you. But I really think he wanted to say something about Overlander for whatever reason...

Cool just clarifying my statements :thumb: Hahaha I bet you're right! My guess is Overlander hurt his feelings somewhere.

Jegar

Fixed it for you.

On a different note, since you have Jeep parts....You wouldn't happen to have a pneumatic wiring diagram for side mirrors would you? We've got another guy inquiring about wiring side mirrors through his front tires. Anything for that?

OverPetey?

Cripplelander

Stumpguru you really should have the doc check your meds :idontknow:

My thanks to Stunterguru for being YOU with all of your confusions and provocations -- fodder for wonderful entertainment [emoji23]!!!! Really, good luck on your quest for bumpers! BTW, that "crown you keep referencing in several different posts, that may be "kept" and "worn"........May I be Queen for a day, too?[emoji146][emoji146][emoji146]

Top Bottom