If you could move...

jamesish

.... to anywhere in the US, where would it be?

My wife is giving more and more clues she’s itching close to saying “that’s it, pack your shit Billy, we’re leaving!” Seriously going to try to capitalize on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesse3638

Hooked
Anywhere but CA. It's scenery and weather are fantastic however the politics don't align with mine. If you want to give a lot of your money to the state it's a fantastic place to live, otherwise I'd just visit.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anywhere but CA. It's scenery and weather are fantastic however the politics don't align with mine. If you want to give a lot of your money to the state it's a fantastic place to live, otherwise I'd just visit.

LOL - I was just about to say, MOVE TO CALIFORNIA. Everyone should go there. :yup: :crazyeyes: :D

jamesish

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I’ve already cut out NY and CA. Washington state is probably out too for same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrailHunter

Hooked
1 WY
2 NV
3 UT
4 CO
Wy and NV for tax and scenery reasons UT & CO scenery taxes in CO are stupid high though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those have been top of my list.. to get the Hell outta here..

There is a youtube channel I’ve been following that gives top 10 reasons why & why not to live in each state... its fun to watch... I wish someone would break down Off-roading in each state though.. that would be more helpful.

Kuboske

Montana, very near the Idaho border. Cabin, with a basement garage to keep one of the Jeeps, in. Airstrip on the property. Rent my Indiana home to one of my kids to help pay for fun...
(A win for them, as they get both, when I kick the bucket.)

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Hawaii is miserable.. idk why I moved back. Plus shipping parts here is like paying double for one item.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom