If you could move...

Great weather. Great diving. Great fishing. Great beaches. The wheeling?...not so great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We got 90 inches of rain since January 1st, can’t dive anymore due to back injuries and 2 torn shoulders, and the wife keeps me hostage so can’t go fishing. Lol. Oh and the nice beaches on this island are 2 hours away. Wheeling doesn’t get any more technical than fire breaks or old ranch roads. I just paid $10 for a gallon of milk yesterday. I think if we had better wheeling, I’d like it more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

We got 90 inches of rain since January 1st, can’t dive anymore due to back injuries and 2 torn shoulders, and the wife keeps me hostage so can’t go fishing. Lol. Oh and the nice beaches on this island are 2 hours away. Wheeling doesn’t get any more technical than fire breaks or old ranch roads. I just paid $10 for a gallon of milk yesterday. I think if we had better wheeling, I’d like it more.

Well damn... you may have to take up fly fishing...

I would certainly not recommend Oregon. At least not West of the Cascade mountains. Eastern Oregon is still ok but the liberal Democrats have a super majority in both the house and senate as well as the governors mansion.

Arizona is full of Californians and now Washington and Oregon which is ok but they bring there liberal bullshit with them and try to make this state like the one they fled :naw: it’s ridiculous right now you can’t find a house for sale and the ones that are for sale are way overpriced.

Arizona is full of Californians and now Washington and Oregon which is ok but they bring there liberal bullshit with them and try to make this state like the one they fled :naw: it’s ridiculous right now you can’t find a house for sale and the ones that are for sale are way overpriced.

True dat. Born and still living in AZ. The only hope is local politicians are still somewhat reasonable. Once those fade to the Californian transplants this state will be Cal Jr., except less water. Kind of sad, I read somewhere that California’s biggest export is its politics.

True dat. Born and still living in AZ. The only hope is local politicians are still somewhat reasonable. Once those fade to the Californian transplants this state will be Cal Jr., except less water. Kind of sad, I read somewhere that California’s biggest export is its politics.

Wow another native Arizonan not many of us left .

similar to my list, grew up in Utah and should've bought 20 years ago, now it's too damn expensive, looking at montrose co,

add montana :thumb:

Lol, I've been checking out houses on Zillow there. That looks to be a perfect location to be based....:daydream:

Montana, very near the Idaho border. Cabin, with a basement garage to keep one of the Jeeps, in. Airstrip on the property. Rent my Indiana home to one of my kids to help pay for fun...
(A win for them, as they get both, when I kick the bucket.)

I lived in Helena Montana for 2 years and loved it. Very beautiful state great summers, but I also love Arizona. I moved to Arizona and finally settled down here when my job transferred me out here. There is also another bonus to Arizona, Mel Wade just opened a EVO location here.

Bend, OR about 20 years ago. Still would though. I would also love to move back to Port Angeles, WA.

It's a tough question.

Every state has problems. If the politics are good, chances are the weather sucks, and there's not much wheeling, or job opportunities.

If the weather is good, chances are the politics are shit.

CA: decent weather, great wheeling, but too damn crowded, and don't even mention the politics.

UT: not horrible weather, great wheeling, decent politics, but if you don't go to the right church, you won't get far with work, or business.

CO: half a year of bad weather, and CA jr and rising politics. Good wheeling, when it's not snowed under.

AZ: half the year feels like the doorstep to hell, but other than that it's not bad. Good wheeling opportunities, politics becoming CA jr.

NV:. Eddie says it sucks, don't go there 😉

KS: hmmm, shitty weather half the year or more, the highest hill might just be a freeway overpass, wheeling? Ok if you like driving around a field, acting like a farmer.

Tough choices, any way you break it down.

A nice cabin On a river with 20” trout...spring to fall...then near Allegiant Stadium Sept 9th to sometime in February...

Last edited:
Top Bottom