I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules - but...

JAGS

Hooked
Again, my jeep, my money, my choices. They dont affect you. I can still give my opinion regardless of its popularity. Well, no, I can't, because it doesn't align with the majorirty.

You are the last person to lecture on respect and courtesy. It goes both ways but that isn't news rather it is promoted.

Overlander is an asshole to people who are stupid, assholes, or stupid assholes.

He's been nothing but respectful to the solid majority of people on this forum. Including myself. Generally, though more blunt than others, he's a decent judge of character.

Overlander is an asshole to people who are stupid, assholes, or stupid assholes.

He's been nothing but respectful to the solid majority of people on this forum. Including myself. Generally, though more blunt than others, he's a decent judge of character.

Judge of character from an online forum? I dunno...I tend to wait until I meet someone in person before making any character judgements.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Judge of character from an online forum? I dunno...I tend to wait until I meet someone in person before making any character judgements.

And usually hang out with them a bit. Sometimes first impressions aren't always spot on. I mean, at first glance one might think longarmwj would be alright to hang out with. Next thing you know you wake up in the woods with a headache and a sore ass...

Jackal01

Dick jokes. How original.

Here's the deal. The fact that multiple people believe the same thing doesn't make their beliefs valid. Obviously. There was no implied "fuck you" to Eddie. The intent behind my post was for an intended reaction which is EXACTLY what I got. I also like to back the underdogs. OX is one. Like I previously said I expect OX and everyone else to follow your rules. No questions there. I also made my comment because I believe in their products having seen them work in person better than the competition (majority of what is used). In no way was it to back those that don't follow house rules. So I guess the post was based on multiple reasons. What I get tired of are the people that rag on products and people they know nothing about or litte experience with. I realize that may be slightly hypocritical given I haven't personally wheeled with lockers however I would say the majority of people here make choices similarly...based on their experiences and research often times at the hands of others. Many people here stir the pot, throw out insults, make judgements before knowing the story. We are all guilty of it including me. There is no ulterior motive. As someone guessed earlier about my "true colors" they are indeed wrong as many here can back me up on who I am however I don't think that is necessary or called for. Apologies specifically to Eddie seeing as it was taken differently than intended.

JAGS

Hooked
Just trying to get some good information out to the viewers/subscribers here

And usually hang out with them a bit. Sometimes first impressions aren't always spot on. I mean, at first glance one might think longarmwj would be alright to hang out with. Next thing you know you wake up in the woods with a headache and a sore ass...

[emoji23] Semantics. I'm pretty sure you guys know the gist I was going for.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dick jokes. How original.

Here's the deal. The fact that multiple people believe the same thing doesn't make their beliefs valid. Obviously. There was no implied "fuck you" to Eddie. The intent behind my post was for an intended reaction which is EXACTLY what I got. I also like to back the underdogs. OX is one. Like I previously said I expect OX and everyone else to follow your rules. No questions there. I also made my comment because I believe in their products having seen them work in person better than the competition (majority of what is used). In no way was it to back those that don't follow house rules. So I guess the post was based on multiple reasons. What I get tired of are the people that rag on products and people they know nothing about or litte experience with. I realize that may be slightly hypocritical given I haven't personally wheeled with lockers however I would say the majority of people here make choices similarly...based on their experiences and research often times at the hands of others. Many people here stir the pot, throw out insults, make judgements before knowing the story. We are all guilty of it including me. There is no ulterior motive. As someone guessed earlier about my "true colors" they are indeed wrong as many here can back me up on who I am however I don't think that is necessary or called for. Apologies specifically to Eddie seeing as it was taken differently than intended.

:cheesy: So much for a "simple" apology.

Not to belabor the point but the ONLY reason why people started to give OX any grief at all is because of the way THEY behaved on here. It's not as if someone randomly started a thread asking about OX and then everyone started trash talking them, OX brought this upon themselves and then doubled down by throwing all that JK Owners BS out there. To be clear, even YOU agree that their actions are inexcusable. While you may think it's my fault for seeing what you said "differently than was intended", most everyone else saw it the same way and specifically because YOU were trying to get a "reaction". Hence, why your post came off like a BIG FU.

Look - I'm trying really hard here and I'd be grateful if you could please try to hear what I'm saying - GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES and you AGREEING 100% that OX broke the rules here, maybe - just maybe, this thread may not have been the best time to be a forum messiah. There will be plenty of opportunities to defend the products you've chosen to buy and a SIMPLE, "you're right and I'm sorry. This may not have been the best time to try to incite a reaction" is all I'm asking for.

Jackal01

:cheesy: So much for a "simple" apology.

Not to belabor the point but the ONLY reason why people started to give OX any grief at all is because of the way THEY behaved on here. It's not as if someone randomly started a thread asking about OX and then everyone started trash talking them, OX brought this upon themselves and then doubled down by throwing all that JK Owners BS out there. To be clear, even YOU agree that their actions are inexcusable. While you may think it's my fault for seeing what you said "differently than was intended", most everyone else saw it the same way and specifically because YOU were trying to get a "reaction". Hence, why your post came off like a BIG FU.

Look - I'm trying really hard here and I'd be grateful if you could please try to hear what I'm saying - GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES and you AGREEING 100% that OX broke the rules here, maybe - just maybe, this thread may not have been the best time to be a forum messiah. There will be plenty of opportunities to defend the products you've chosen to buy and a SIMPLE, "you're right and I'm sorry. This may not have been the best time to try to incite a reaction" is all I'm asking for.

No point in wording it differently.

You're right and I'm sorry. This may not have been the best time to try to incite a reaction.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Hug-Meme-can-i-have-a-hu-no.jpg

Top Bottom