I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules - but...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Pffffffffffftt. Who the fuck cares.

This is the MOST logical post in here since Clay (notnalc68) "closed" the thread. I don't feel any need to defend myself nor offer words of encouragement to longarmwj... this is a jeep forum. :nuts: :naw:

longarmwj

This is the MOST logical post in here since Clay (notnalc68) "closed" the thread. I don't feel any need to defend myself nor offer words of encouragement to longarmwj... this is a jeep forum. :nuts: :naw:

I don't even need words of encouragement....however if you're offering Jeep parts I'll gladly oblige :cheesy:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Both, so I can sell them on craigslist and buy Evo :brows:

slightly used... you pay shipping :yup:

over_flowing_garbage_can.jpg

Scrambler

I'm pretty sure longarmwj came to a suds and grub one time. If he is the person who I think he is, then he was cool dude in person. Not sure why anyone cared enough to save a picture like that, much less post it on a forum to somehow add value to the conversation at hand. On top of that, who cares what the hell someone's sexual preference is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I'm pretty sure longarmwj came to a suds and grub one time. If he is the person who I think he is, then he was cool dude in person. Not sure why anyone cared enough to save a picture like that, much less post it on a forum to somehow add value to the conversation at hand. On top of that, who cares what the hell someone's sexual preference is.

I did! Down close to Atlanta. Man that's been at least two years ago. That's when I was still driving my Maxima daily before I even got my WK2

Scrambler

I did! Down close to Atlanta. Man that's been at least two years ago. That's when I was still driving my Maxima daily before I even got my WK2

Yep, you were rocking the maxima. We drove my wife's Renegade up. Need to get another suds and grub together so I can have an excuse to drink some beer.

Ddays

Hooked
Exactly, although I think posting the pic was in poor taste. There's been a lot of poor judgment in this thread. I'm going to have to fake closing it, again.

Yeah I hate to perpetuate the fuckery here but whoever posted that pic(i don't even remember who it was) is a gutless bastard. 100% unnecessary personal attack in my not so humble opinion. In the end it's a big so fucking what and you look like a fucking bigoted moron.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Oh how I love irony.

In my opinion, the asshat who posted the picture is the cocksucker...not the subject of the photo.

Longarm - more power to you for owning who you are. :beer: Your personal life is yours, and I will leave it at that.

Top Bottom