I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules - but...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Again, my jeep, my money, my choices. They dont affect you. I can still give my opinion regardless of its popularity. Well, no, I can't, because it doesn't align with the majorirty.

You are the last person to lecture on respect and courtesy. It goes both ways but that isn't news rather it is promoted.

Get fucked. You have no respect for Eddie or Wayalife I have no respect for you. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the quality or performance of OX and you know that. Your sole purpose for posting on this thread is to go against the grain, stir shit up and then play the victim. Seen it hundreds of times.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Your product still sucks. Who wants an activation switch on a diff cover that constantly gets hit. Retarded, as is your marketing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just for the benefit of the OP. Look at these posts.

You're gonna have a real good time with that diff cover mounted switch. Something about that design just seems......useless? Oh yea these lockers are awesome, if you drive hard they'll self disengage!!

Don't forget to take your rear swaybar off!!

The concern of self engaging/disengaging is dwarfed by the concern of an airline failing. A physical steel cable is far more attractive in that respect. Not to mention the ability to manually engage and disengage at the diff if the cable fails. I won't worry about driving too hard I guess since we only have privately owned parks and concrete curbs.

Get fucked. You have no respect for Eddie or Wayalife I have no respect for you. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the quality or performance of OX and you know that. Your sole purpose for posting on this thread is to go against the grain, stir shit up and then play the victim. Seen it hundreds of times.

:thinking: :idontknow:

Vendor shows up, doesn't become an advertising vendor, continues to post, everyone bashes (RIGHTFULLY SO...) but... you're kidding yourself if you think Jackal jumped in unprompted about FACTUAL functionality/durability of a product. It just so happens that it is an OX product... the bashing should be focused to moral decisions of this representative from the company. I highly doubt this is reflective of the company as a whole. but yea, this guy, coming here, breaking the forum rules, continuing to post about "here at OX-USA" is shitty. If anyone is "getting fucked" it should be this "rogue representative from OX-USA"... not the guy that shut down false accusations of product design "flaws" from a moronic, flat earther, with a dick obsession. GTFO... :cheesy:

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:thinking: :idontknow:

Vendor shows up, doesn't become an advertising vendor, continues to post, everyone bashes (RIGHTFULLY SO...) but... you're kidding yourself if you think Jackal jumped in unprompted about FACTUAL functionality/durability of a product. It just so happens that it is an OX product... the bashing should be focused to moral decisions of this representative from the company. I highly doubt this is reflective of the company as a whole. but yea, this guy, coming here, breaking the forum rules, continuing to post about "here at OX-USA" is shitty. If anyone is "getting fucked" it should be this rogue representative from OX-USA... not the guy that shut down false accusations of product design "flaws" from moronic, flat earther, with a dick obsession. GTFO... :cheesy:

63 posts in this thread. Two posts about quality being shit, one from longarmwj which is clearly a joke, the other idk. You're kidding yourself if you think this has to do with quality.

Jackal01

I implied about "quality" with my initial post. Has nothing to do with their lack of abiding forum rules. Fair enough. I'll take That hit. If my post had nothing to do with the topic then there was no reason to legitimately reply to my "unrelated" post. Ignore it. No? Or as others say, "Move on". I 100% agree rules should be followed and I was hopeful they would join via the proper channels.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I implied about "quality" with my initial post. Has nothing to do with their lack of abiding forum rules. Fair enough. I'll take That hit. If my post had nothing to do with the topic then there was no reason to legitimately reply to my "unrelated" post. Ignore it. No? Or as others say, "Move on". I 100% agree rules should be followed and I was hopeful they would join via the proper channels.

I'm not trying to start a thread fight. I'm referring to post #51.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm not trying to start a thread fight. I'm referring to post #51.

Why would someone with 4+ years, and 2.5k+ posts here *KNOWINGLY* back stab Wayalife?? seems fishy to me.... even MORE so when I know him personally....

#33 & #37 :idontknow: seems like the start of product quality "suggestions" to me... I.E> Half way through the thread and well before jackal's first post in here... but I digress... :doh:

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Why would someone with 4+ years, and 2.5k+ posts here *KNOWINGLY* back stab Wayalife?? seems fishy to me.... even MORE so when I know him personally....

#33 & #37 :idontknow: seems like the start of product quality "suggestions" to me... I.E> Half way through the thread and well before jackal's first post in here... but I digress... :doh:

I never said anything like that. I was actually hoping OX would sign on. You know how these threads can go. I was referring to post #48. It may have been better for all, if it hadn't been written.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I implied about "quality" with my initial post.

Funny, your first post on this thread was and I quote, "Looking forward to using my OX lockers next month". Of course, this was made on the heels of OX USA coming here yet again to post up about how they're happy sponsors of JK Owners - a competing forum that is home to my biggest fans.

Has nothing to do with their lack of abiding forum rules. Fair enough. I'll take That hit. If my post had nothing to do with the topic then there was no reason to legitimately reply to my "unrelated" post.

Maybe it's just me but given the circumstances and how the conversation went with OX USA, your initial post sounded a hell of a lot like a big FU to me. Certainly, nothing about it "implied" anything about the "quality" of their locker.

Ignore it. No? Or as others say, "Move on". I 100% agree rules should be followed and I was hopeful they would join via the proper channels.

Being that you 100% agree that OX USA should have followed my rules, I find it curious as to why you couldn't just ignore this thread and move on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Honestly, I haven't a clue as to why your friend would post up a big FU to me the way he did. He could have just left well enough alone but somehow felt the need to chime in with enthusiastic support of OX USA and right on the heels of them telling me about how they've been long time supporters of the biggest hater forum of WAYALIFE and of me personally. Nobody I know asked about the "quality" of their lockers and he sure as hell didn't make any mention of it in his initial post either as he claimed.

Trail JK

Wow...cozdouche thinks I am a badass wheeler?! I am honored. The amount of air pressure doesn't matter. I never said or implied a failure due to pressure nor any specific cause actually. A failure can happen at any time obviously. With that said it is still my opinion that Ox is a superior product. You don't have to agree with that or even like my reasons.

Really walk away from the keyboard when your mouth is full of dicks. It's a choking hazard.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I never said anything like that. I was actually hoping OX would sign on. You know how these threads can go. I was referring to post #48. It may have been better for all, if it hadn't been written.

frabz-Touche-Good-Sir-e86ec6.jpg

Plus he's a Jeep Master. ����

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fair enough.

I'm just going to put this out there - clearly, I'm not the only one who saw your initial post as being a big FU and IF all this is one big misunderstanding, a simple apology can go a long way. I for one am not trying to drive you out of here.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
DWiggles, I believe Clay was referring to post #47

I figured he was, Just taking "matter-of-factly" in justification for ALL the posts in question on this thread. I'm sure Jackal will chime in with his view as you prompted and we can all move on. :yup:

Clay has also wheeled with Jackal and myself personally... and he knows just how sketchy a motel6 parking lot can get... haha!

Last edited:
Top Bottom