How Long are You Willing to Wait for Jeep Parts?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Nice! Well, except for the part that it took a year to get and you still don't have fronts. Morris and their policies can suck it.
Just got off a chat with them. I did two chats with them at the same time. They were both giving me different information. Fucking crazy.

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
To answer the question on the tread title, it depends on if I need it or really want it. If I need it, I usually plan far enough ahead that a month or so isn’t a big deal. If I really want it, brown santa better be here tomorrow.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Topical, just placed an order for king shocks for the JK. Was quoted a delay for the front shocks, which is long, but I’m ok with it (mainly because I want the damn parts hahaha, but also that they were up front about the delay).
Update: just received the evo spec king front shocks… So 6 & a half months. Ouch.

iRandy

The very first upgrade I ordered for my Jeep is still MIA (tire carrier and fenders). 2 mos waiting and they advertise all over social media like they have stuff to sell. Crazy thing is that I paid the credit card I used off and haven't even received an email from the company. I had to contact them and was given the usual. I have to say that I understand but please have some sort of customer service if you're going to leave customers hanging.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
That's actually pretty good.
It was right around what was quoted originally back in April; so I don’t have any complaints. I struck up a conversation with the shop who did my regear and they said they’re expecting 10(ish) months for current orders

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was right around what was quoted originally back in April; so I don’t have any complaints. I struck up a conversation with the shop who did my regear and they said they’re expecting 10(ish) months for current orders
Yup, that sounds about right. Glad to hear you got yours as quoted.

lloydrage

Aside from not being able to order anything at all due to slow boats being parked out in the ocean waiting to be unloaded, how long are you willing to wait for a part or accessory that you're wanting for your Jeep? Increasingly, I've been seeing more and more people post about having to wait 5 months or more, even for parts that are made in the USA. Would this be acceptable to you? This is a serious question and one that I'm sincerely interested in hearing what you think.
Depends on needs but if its just a mod that I want not fixing something that is broke I think 3-4 months is about what I would wait.

Top Bottom