Having trouble getting parts?

FFPulley77

Hooked
I read that Chevy is halting production of the 2021 Camaro due to a global chip shortage.

Wonder which vehicle line will be next...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I read that Chevy is halting production of the 2021 Camaro due to a global chip shortage.

Wonder which vehicle line will be next...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I work at a Subaru dealership. Our ordering has been cut by nearly half due to the chip shortage. As soon as we started hearing news of the upcoming shortage in late January, we made the decision to purchase every Subaru lease return, Subaru program car and 2018 and newer Subaru at auction within reason that we can get a hold of. At least that way we will have some used ones to sell. Our new inventory is screwed. We typically sell 80-100 new Subarus a month. We have 52 in stock or inbound with another 20ish that might arrive before the end of the month. It will be the first time we won't hit our new car goal with the manufacturer since something like 2008 or 09, even through the pandemic.

That’s interesting on the Bed liner and my dealer told me I had to get it because it came with a package... [emoji849] well if my JT don’t have it I guess I’ll get what I wanted but bummer if Line- x is out as well.

That’s what caused such a snafu. Mine was the same. It was part of a package.

Dale72

Hooked
I ordered the synergy rear track bar last Sunday and I knew it was on back order from what it said on the website. But I got a email with a tracking number from FedEx last Tuesday saying it was shipped and got it Friday

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I went to the dealership today to pick up a new airfilter. The damn thing cost $20 ($52 after tax) more than the last one I bought. On my way out I wanted to go check out some JL's. They had none on the lot and 3 or 4 JT's (sports). Looked very slim on Cherokees too. Had a ton of V6 challengers though...haha. Not sure if they had any our back but glancing out there didn't look like any.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
That looks good! May have to go with that as a last resort if Line - X is out. :thumb:

Thanks. I meant it more as a joke. It's as budget-friendly as it gets though. I don't think it looks near as good as Line-x but it's good enough for me. And if Line-x isn't available, hopefully you can still get this stuff in the stores at least.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks. I meant it more as a joke. It's as budget-friendly as it gets though. I don't think it looks near as good as Line-x but it's good enough for me. And if Line-x isn't available, hopefully you can still get this stuff in the stores at least.

haha yea but sadly how things are going on finding stuff the joke just turned real... :crazyeyes:

Kuboske

I'm told Subaru, Lafayette, In., plant, closed down completely. Cannot get transmissions for new cars.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I went to the dealership today to pick up a new airfilter. The damn thing cost $20 ($52 after tax) more than the last one I bought. On my way out I wanted to go check out some JL's. They had none on the lot and 3 or 4 JT's (sports). Looked very slim on Cherokees too. Had a ton of V6 challengers though...haha. Not sure if they had any our back but glancing out there didn't look like any.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea my dealership (GM dealer) has only a few new cars sitting on the lot. Little to no cars being delivered for us to PDI (pre delivery inspection) to be sold. Not sure how our sales department is even selling cars

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Both Honda and Chrysler business has slowed down quite a bit on our end also. They are laying off about a 1/3 of our production for a couple weeks starting off right now.

Luckily is doesn't affect my position. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom