Having trouble getting parts?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I've been checking Amazon from time to time to see if KC ERA lights ever come back in stock. For MONTHS, it's been futile but yesterday, I actually saw ERA 3 pop up. It wasn't Prime and the seller only had 2 in stock but they did show as being available. Needless to say, I did place an order for a pair and as it stands, I should be getting them before the end of the week.

Crossing my fingers.

WJCO

Meme King
So, I've been checking Amazon from time to time to see if KC ERA lights ever come back in stock. For MONTHS, it's been futile but yesterday, I actually saw ERA 3 pop up. It wasn't Prime and the seller only had 2 in stock but they did show as being available. Needless to say, I did place an order for a pair and as it stands, I should be getting them before the end of the week.

Crossing my fingers.
I hope it works out for you. Hoping to get some soon as well.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I just got a quote for a LineX bed liner and was told they are dealing with a shortage, so there would be a waiting list for that.

benatc1

Hooked

Crossing my fingers.
I just ordered some KC Era 4 directly from KC and they are saying mid June, but they look to be worth the wait.

Finally got a stereo. Been waiting since November when the last one started dieing. Apparently they got a whole one of them in stock as it was immediately sold out after I ordered.

2011jk

Tires....40's just impossible to find good ones...not looking at Pats.
need 9ea and would like Nitto trail Grapplers but Nitto says not till next year:eek:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tires....40's just impossible to find good ones...not looking at Pats.
need 9ea and would like Nitto trail Grapplers but Nitto says not till next year:eek:
This is a real problem. At this rate, I may end up having to run my tires bald before I can find a replacement set.

Top Bottom