Gulches, SC July 18th & 19th

Grubbicon

For some reason I had it in my mind that this was June 18th&19th. Like I already stated I had family in then and said I wouldnt be able to make it. Well it was brought to my attention that the dates are actually in July. With that being said Im 100% in for this ride and can be put on the definite list. Before I commit to which day I would love to hear others plans because I would like to be able to wheel with the majority.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
For some reason I had it in my mind that this was June 18th&19th. Like I already stated I had family in then and said I wouldnt be able to make it. Well it was brought to my attention that the dates are actually in July. With that being said Im 100% in for this ride and can be put on the definite list. Before I commit to which day I would love to hear others plans because I would like to be able to wheel with the majority.

Awesome! As for me I will just be there Sunday. Saturday we are driving down from VA. The orginal plan was to drive down Friday however the family moving down from NY changed their plans so we had to change ours as well.

moorecb3

Saturday and Sunday for me

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
MR.Ty you can put me down for Sunday. Looking forward to going back out there.

I'll be riding with Grubb on Sunday.

Awesome! Look forward to finally meeting you two.

Change that to sunday! I can't make both days

Throw me in for a maybe on full day saturday and half of sunday.

Glad you both will be there Sunday!

Myself and a couple others may be up there as well. Gulches is a good time.

Hope we can meet up. :yup:

eric1238

I'll go.

Count me in. I still have to read through the post but is there a hotel near this place? Jeep will still be stock but I can find something to get in to.

thardy

Banned
Count me in. I still have to read through the post but is there a hotel near this place? Jeep will still be stock but I can find something to get in to.

I don't know if there are hotels, but I'm pretty sure there are some cabins they offer.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I've got you on the list. Howver I do not know about hotels in the area.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
There's a couple motel/hotels in Laurens which is about 15-20 minutes away. Skip Wilkenson is the owner I believe and he could answer any local questions that you might have. His number is on the website. Gulchesorvpark.com. I hope that helps.

Last edited:

jkwebbie

Well looks like I won't be making it to this run, I plan on putting the lift on that weekend. Hope to see you guys at Uwharrie though. And have fun and be safe down there! Oh and take lots of pictures!!!

croge17

my wife and I might come down... We would only be on for saturday so what time were we planning to meet up?

bsimon187

The biggest city to stay in nearby is Greenville. Which is only 40 or so minutes to the park. The drive to the park is nice and quiet as it is mainly 2 lane back roads once younger about 25 minutes to the park.

bsimon187

He opens at 10. I am good shooting for that time. If someone is coming up 85, I will gladly meet up with them and guide them into the park.

Top Bottom