Gulches, SC July 18th & 19th

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
As luck would have it, I'll be less than twenty minutes from the Gulches ORV Park on the 18th and 19th of July. With that being said, I invite you all to join me for my first trip to this park.

The park for an entire day is $25.00 for a vehicle and driver Saturday and Sunday. There is a one time $5.00 registration/membership form which would make the first time $30.00. Riders, visitors and guests pay $5.00 for the day.

Post up if you would like to join! :thumb: Also, let me know if you are going both days or just one.

Update: Hey everyone, we received news from our family that they won't be arriving until late in the afternoon on the 18th. This unforntantly means that I will only be able to go on Sunday the 19th. If you can only do Saturday, post up and let me know and Ill put you on a Saturday list so that you can still coordinate a run.

Going:
MR.Ty
thardy
moorecb3
bsimon187
MattMc
eric1238
Grubbicon
hhunter050
AU Bronc N JK

Maybe:
Fir-na-tine
ScoobyCarolanNC
simonjk
Cozdude

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
If I can talk someone into going so that I can tag along, I'll be there. It's like an hour from my house and I've never been!

Edit: this is assuming that my Jeep sells by then. For the sake of my sanity, I hope it's gone! I'm ready to start my fund for the next one!

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If I can talk someone into going so that I can tag along, I'll be there. It's like an hour from my house and I've never been!

Edit: this is assuming that my Jeep sells by then. For the sake of my sanity, I hope it's gone! I'm ready to start my fund for the next one!

I've got you down. :thumbup:

Grubbicon

Put me down as a strong maybe ill have to get closer before im going to be able to give 100% commitment.

If I go you know your welcome to ride with me.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a strong maybe as well.......I should have my rig back from TJ's by then and the suspension dialed in.........i'm saying a strong maybe only because I'm still waiting on the axles to ship from Dynatrac to TJ........Fingers crossed it's ready to go by then......:fingerscrossed:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Put me down as a strong maybe ill have to get closer before im going to be able to give 100% commitment.

If I go you know your welcome to ride with me.

Put me down as a strong maybe as well.......I should have my rig back from TJ's by then and the suspension dialed in.........i'm saying a strong maybe only because I'm still waiting on the axles to ship from Dynatrac to TJ........Fingers crossed it's ready to go by then......:fingerscrossed:

~Woodrow~

I've got both of you down.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I've edited the original post. Please let me know which date you plan on coming or if you are doing both days.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Update: Hey everyone, we received news from our family that they won't be arriving until late in the afternoon on the 18th. This unforntantly means that I will only be able to go on Sunday the 19th. If you can only do Saturday, post up and let me know and Ill start a Saturday list so that you can still coordinate a run.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a maybe. Im scheduled to work and its my sons bday that weekend. I might could do a sunday run

Top Bottom