Gulches, SC July 18th & 19th

Grubbicon

Hate to say it but it looks like im not going to be able to make this. Turns out im going to be having family come down from Kentucky that week. If something changes ill let yall know.

Last edited:

bsimon187

They are also doing an event next weekend if anyone wants to go out there. I will be heading out with a few people on at least Saturday..

jkwebbie

Put me down as a solid maybe. I should have my lift and everything put on by then and this would be a good way to really test it out :thumb:
And thardy you can ride with me buddy!

thardy

Banned
Put me down as a solid maybe. I should have my lift and everything put on by then and this would be a good way to really test it out :thumb:
And thardy you can ride with me buddy!

I appreciate it man! If things go the way I want, I might just be testing something out that weekend too!

hhunter050

I'm going to have to change to a maybe. With work the way it is don't think I'm going to be able to take much time off this summer

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
put me down for a maybe. its an 8 hour drive for me so it depends how I feel when I get back from being underway that week.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
As long as I have a seat to ride in, I'll be happy to spot as much as I can!

You are more than welcome to ride with me. I apologize in advance if my 2 year old looses his mind. :thumbup:

I actually just made sure they gave me that day off work today!

Glad to hear it!

put me down for a maybe. its an 8 hour drive for me so it depends how I feel when I get back from being underway that week.

That's awesome! I hope you are able to make it. :yup:

thardy

Banned
You are more than welcome to ride with me. I apologize in advance if my 2 year old looses his mind. :thumbup:

Wouldn't bother me. I've got an 18 month old myself. Chances are I wouldn't be spending too much time inside the Jeep anyway.

When we went out last weekend, I was amazed by how much more of a workout I got spotting everyone versus having my own rig. But I loved every minute of it.

MattMc

I'll be going, but I'll be coming from my brother's place in SC. THardy, you're welcome to ride the trails with me, but you'll have to get there another way. I'll also have 2 less seats available.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'll be going, but I'll be coming from my brother's place in SC. THardy, you're welcome to ride the trails with me, but you'll have to get there another way. I'll also have 2 less seats available.

I'll add you to the going list. :beer:

thardy

Banned

Cool. Looks like there will be some options! I'm good with getting there on my own.

Top Bottom