Get it? Got it? Good or bad... So called vaccine.

jesse3638

Hooked
Your mind was made up before you posted so do what you want. It has been tested and this isn't gene therapy. There have been many clinical trials before this was put on the market. It doesn't alter or do anything to your DNA. mRNA is very very different. Like I said, in my experience with this vaccine vs the actual virus I haven't seen a single death to the vaccine but have seen many deaths to the actual virus. In the end it's still your choice. Just remember, the polio vaccine was experimental at one point in history too as well as many other things that have protected and prevented many life changes diseases.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Well the polio vaccine was tested over the course of years and on millions of test subjects before it was deemed effective. Is the Covid vaccine effective? So far it seems so. Its at least getting people to calm the hell down. In this situation big pharma is sitting back raking in our tax dollars. In my opinion that was the true drive to develop it faster than their competitor. Can't forget those guys are a business.
Getting a vaccine is a personal choice. One of the primary reasons for a vaccine is often overlooked...a virus needs a live human body to live, and more importantly, to mutate.

I used to not get an annual flu vaccine until I reached a certain age...I now get it every year. I get my tetanus booster when needed. When I travel to some "third world" country, I ask my doc what should I get vaccine-wise prior to going.

My wife has already got her first shot of Pfizer, and I will be getting the vaccine as well as soon as I can.
Exactly, which is why I want to see some long term results and future necessity. That was exactly my stance on the flu. It would suck to get it, but I feel I have a good chance of surviving it. If I had a compromised immune system or had a much higher chance of death from it I'd get it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug

Sharkey

Word Ninja
At this point I ignore anything that includes the phrase “rabbit hole.” Especially random memes and other shit off the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Agreed. And I also ignore anything and anyone that doesn’t understand the difference between the coronavirus and the actual disease that it can cause.

The disease is not transmitted; the virus is. Unequivocally, the vast majority of the people who catch the virus do not develop the disease. But, some people do develop the disease and have a variety of results from doing so that can vary from mild symptoms all the way up to death in a statistically small percentage of the general population (but a statistically higher percentage in certain age groups).

So far, more is known about the vaccines’ ability to prevent severe disease than is known about the vaccines’ ability to prevent transmission of the virus. That fact, in and of itself, does not make the vaccines bad.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I got the Moderna, I figure either COVID or shot would kill me so I opted the shot! Still alive 🤷*♂️🕺
Good Chance it was all just about putting trackers in us! 🧑🏻*[emoji335] well In seriousness I am high risk and not sure if I would survive COVID or not. It is sad I did lose 3 people from it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_0311

My work got about 1,000 doses of the J and J vaccine. I decided it was easier to sign up, walk 10 feet, wait 15 minutes for side effects rather than go through the hassle of getting one later.

My body has been pumped with mystery vaccines in the military, what’s one more.

Kuboske

The vaccine does not change your genetic code (DNA). Any argument to the contrary is nonsense.

It is also nonsense to conclude that no humans have died from Covid 19 (if that is what you were in fact implying).

Do you personally know any doctors who were treating these patients?

Sorry, but if you think Covid is fake or not real, I pretty much put that in the same category as believing the earth is flat and we never landed on the moon.

A. Never argue with authorities? Because they say it's so? That would be nonsense?
B. Many, humans have died from covid. Many humans die each year from the flu and a multitude of other causes. Yes.
C. Yes.
D. I know covid is real.
E. The earth is round.
F. I witnessed the moon landing. Granted, it was on TV.
Lol! I literally just choked on my breakfast.

I'M VERY glad, you didn't choke to death! You would be totally immersed, in absolute truth, as I type this response. With no opportunity to change direction.
You are absolutely right...he is far more concerned with people like you...
Wrong, Brute. Sharkey just assured me, he has no worries.
I know you are Sharkeys, toady, but, try harder...

Finally, I just read the history of Moderna. Doesn't instill, confidence at all. It's all on Sharkey's favorite, go to place for truth. Wikipedia.

JT@623

Hooked
Our company was able to get the moderna vaccine I took the first one supposed to take the second this week our company Dr was in on the clinical trials with no ill affects so I figured what the hell if it helps get us back to (normal) . I’m sure I’ve been exposed to much worse in my lifetime some self induced back in the day :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
I still really wonder if this event had occurred 30-40 years ago (prior to us all having screens on our person) if the cause, reaction, and result would have been any different. The way the images/news on the screen has influenced us as opposed to actually reality is quite interesting to me. It's shocking to me how people, government, and media has responded throughout this. And now culture is changed quite significantly. Me personally, I've said"Fuck You" to the whole thing. I do not deny the reality of the virus and have even lost family members from it. But at the same time, I do not live in fear and have lived my life like normal. I have not worn a mask for the majority of this theater as it makes no sense at all. I've used common sense as far as social distancing because I've done that for years in public (it's called common courtesy to give people space). I just really wonder if the government or media hadn't said a word, would our death toll be any higher? All of us would be living our lives like any other year and as people died like people do, would we really know any different?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Like Sharkey said, they are going to make it hard on you to travel without it. I just heard on the radio today two cruise ship lines are selling tickets again. You have to have your vaccine card to buy a ticket. I don’t travel much but I bet they will use this against you to move about.

Snap208.png ********

Bierpower

Hooked
I still really wonder if this event had occurred 30-40 years ago (prior to us all having screens on our person) if the cause, reaction, and result would have been any different. The way the images/news on the screen has influenced us as opposed to actually reality is quite interesting to me. It's shocking to me how people, government, and media has responded throughout this. And now culture is changed quite significantly. Me personally, I've said"Fuck You" to the whole thing. I do not deny the reality of the virus and have even lost family members from it. But at the same time, I do not live in fear and have lived my life like normal. I have not worn a mask for the majority of this theater as it makes no sense at all. I've used common sense as far as social distancing because I've done that for years in public (it's called common courtesy to give people space). I just really wonder if the government or media hadn't said a word, would our death toll be any higher? All of us would be living our lives like any other year and as people died like people do, would we really know any different?
One of my favorites.

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life,
Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and
Its purpose in the service of your people.

Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
Even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and
Bow to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and
For the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing,
For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts
Are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes
They weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again
In a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
I got the moderna vax. As mentioned earlier in the thread, I have a feeling that they’re going to make kids get it for school (I’m in NYC) so I took it. I figured my kids got a couple of years before they start school, so if I’m good by then, I won’t worry as much about them.
Shot 1: Didn’t even feel the needle. About 2 hours later I had mild shoulder soreness that lasted a little over a day.
Shot 2: Felt the needle. After my observation period I did feel some warmth running up my neck on the ride home. About 5 hours later, I was hurting. No new pain but any injuries that I was nursing, the pain in those areas was magnified X10. I was hungry all the time, even immediately after eating a big meal. That went on for about 3 days and slowly tapered off over the course of another 5-6 days.
My second dose was over a month ago.

FFPulley77

Hooked
One of my favorites.

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life,
Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and
Its purpose in the service of your people.

Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
Even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and
Bow to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and
For the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing,
For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts
Are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes
They weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again
In a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

As a day well-spent brings happy sleep, so a life well-spent brings a happy death. [emoji1360]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ever see the birth defect warning for Thalomid. Can’t unsee that shit.

I’ve seen the same kind of thing for acutane. But I can tell you that the medicine is life-changing for teenage kids suffering from acne.

Every medicine, vaccine, treatment is going to unfortunately hurt a percentage of the people who are taking it. Hell, about 500 people a year die from penicillin.

Top Bottom