Get it? Got it? Good or bad... So called vaccine.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don’t see how that’s not a hipaa violation.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why would it be a hipaa violation to require someone to show they have been vaccinated? HIPAA relates to someone sharing your medical history without your consent, not whether you show your own medical history.

Schools do it all the time, so do some employers. (Hep A, Hep B, etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jamesish

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate....t-are-covid-19-digital-immunity-passports.amp

That gives some good insight into the issue and what really is a hipaa issue and what isn’t. I’m very familiar with the cards and can tell you that forging cards wouldn’t be a problem. So a database that airlines have access to could be a possibility and probably the only way. You buying the ticket, and probably clicking a box or signing your name, is permission for them to retrieve the data which eliminates hipaa concerns. The real issue then is can someone require access to your medical information before being allowing you access to something they’re offering?

I’ve attended multiple universities and can tell you... yes, they can. If I don’t like it I can, well, not attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
Cruise line is a private business. They can require whatever they want on something like this. Don’t like it, don’t cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

...school.

No vax for kids (yet) so we’ll see if it goes that far.
As far as the cruise ships, travel restrictions, stores, fill in the blank. It’s super simple for me. If they require it, I won’t partake in said business or activity. Same with the fucking masks. This shit has gone on well past it’s prime.

WiscoHR

No shot for me. The wife and I already tested positive in October. We’re fine.

Biden fell on the stairs yesterday and he got vaccinated. Best news I’ve seen in awhile.

Ddays

Hooked
I'm not planning on getting it. I'll avoid places/activities that require it. If it comes down to affecting where I have to be for work, well, IDK. I'll wait and see if it comes to that.
I just met with a customer yesterday and he was one of the lucky ones that got it twice. First time was mild. Second time he was down for a couple days.

A.J.

Nope. Wife got the rona and I slept right next to her the whole time. I think I may have had it before we knew what it was and both kids never got it. Daughter worked on the Covid floor at the hospital. I will say I’m pretty tired of wearing my muzzle every day at work. Fucking sheep in my opinion. Oh well. Almost over I hope. At least until the next election....

rubiDave

I've got no plans to get it. I'm not even eligible to get it since I'm under 65 and unemployed. It won't impact my travel since my passport has expired and I don't have a "real ID"

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom