Florida Wayalife Members

Wittys-JK

Wow I was hoping to hear better things about Ocala :idontknow:
There are great trails in Ocala besides Hard Rock, which is fun, you just need to go to the right places. There are plenty of hills and rock gardens and off camber sections that are a lot of fun. The ONF is pretty but it's mainly fire roads and flat trails but it is great for camping. Here are some pics from my last trip to Inverness with some friends last Friday.

Attachments

• image-2459638830.jpg
    image-2459638830.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3309333042.jpg
    image-3309333042.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image-2765717591.jpg
    image-2765717591.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image-2491917372.jpg
    image-2491917372.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image-1653703095.jpg
    image-1653703095.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1236051167.jpg
    image-1236051167.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 131
  • image-2426297206.jpg
    image-2426297206.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1545349995.jpg
    image-1545349995.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3842213232.jpg
    image-3842213232.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

DCR JEEP

Decided to go to hard rock today with my brother billetsilver92. Arrived there at 1 this afternoon. Came across a jeep that looked familiar and realized it was Alex and George (Biglex). Nice to see you guys again!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388878828.153220.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388878838.620108.jpg

904Jeep

Went to HardRock on Friday. Was not able to get any great pictures for you guys since i forgot the memory card for my camera at home. Things didn't turn out too great anyway. It started off with getting the rear wheel caught in a ditch along a steep slippery hill on descent which caused a very near rollover for my Jeep by sliding the rear out and going perpendicular to the hill, i'll post a video of that up soon. Then while we were circling a pond to eye out the depth my jeep got caught in freshly laid sand/dirt that was also very wet from all the recent rain that came through. My jeep sunk until it rested on the body with all four wheels spinning. It took 4 hours to pull it out, we tried winching with and without a snatch block but my buddies jeep would only get pulled to mine, we tried putting huge rocks under his and even tried a snatch strap with no success. I tried to dig it out but it would only fill in with more sand and dirt. After 4 hours we finally needed a Bulldozer to pull me out. The bull dozer broke our straps three times until it got me out. By then it was already dark and our tires were too slick to get any traction on the rocks so we decided to air up, reconnect our sway bars, and head home.

DCR JEEP

Glad they got you out eventually! I got stuck there a few months ago about in the same spot and was winched out this was before they did some construction into that area. Didn't really notice any difference from last time I was there, all looks the same

904Jeep

Glad they got you out eventually! I got stuck there a few months ago about in the same spot and was winched out this was before they did some construction into that area. Didn't really notice any difference from last time I was there, all looks the same

I used to be able to drive clear across that pond with no issues but its really loosened up since last time. What happened to your LED light bar?

DCR JEEP

I took the light bar off a few weeks after our trail ride. Kinda got tired of the high pitched noise the light bar made as well as I didn't use it as much. I still have the rigid duallys on the bumper though but I am selling the light bar and the rigid industries a-pillar mounts.

Last edited:

Wittys-JK

I used to be able to drive clear across that pond with no issues but its really loosened up since last time. What happened to your LED light bar?

We pulled DCR JEEP out of that same spot the first time we met. I steer clear of that pond when we are there its not worth getting stuck when there is so much more to the park. Glad you got out period and hopefully you were only out a couple of snatch straps.

DCR JEEP

We pulled DCR JEEP out of that same spot the first time we met. I steer clear of that pond when we are there its not worth getting stuck when there is so much more to the park. Glad you got out period and hopefully you were only out a couple of snatch straps.

Yeah I learned my lesson, never again.

JK-JOHN-E

Hey all Florida WAYALFE members, go say hey to SoFloJk71. He came by today after I PM'D him. He's from the same town. Now we got 2 rigs from Ft. Pierce. Good guy with some sweet Poison Spyder flares and swamper 36". Stop by and welcome him:yup::thumb::rock::standing wave:

Top Bottom