Florida Wayalife Members

New to forum, just wanted to say hello to everyone

Hey Charlie nice to meet you! Where in Tampa do you live? I'm in the gibsonton big bend area 41 side if you see a white and black JKU that's me I think I'm the only one in Tampa runnin a wayalife sticker on the windshield

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Last edited:
I'm in South Tampa, I will keep an eye for you. I've had a few jeeps, but haven't done much wheeling until recently. Other than Ocala area, anything close to us?

Forgot to ask anybody been to Jeep Beach? I've seen several posts on it, looks like a good time. Looking for any advice on do's and don'ts. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Forgot to ask anybody been to Jeep Beach? I've seen several posts on it, looks like a good time. Looking for any advice on do's and don'ts. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Jeep Beach is a good time. One "do" would be to pre-register. The line to register day of show can be ridiculous.

Last edited:
IMO, the host hotel is cool on Friday evening. Get to meet and chat with a lot of vendors. Saturdays show at the track is worth checking out. Lots of Jeeps and some really nice raffle items. The obstacle courses are ok but the line can be long at times.

Last edited:
Abandoned rocket plant

Any of you southern guys wana go check out a cold war rocket site in the glades? From what I've heard theres still a rocket there and a lot of buildings left to explore. Woody and I are making the run on Monday Jan 27 sure would be great to get a group together and video the run. Sounds like a cool "sick day" doesn't it? post up your thoughts.:thumb:

That sounds badass! And I'd be game but my wife, the little one and I are flying back home to Maine for a week on the 26th but if y'all go again I'm down!!

I might be able to take a ride. I'll have to see how work is doing as the date gets closer

Hey ed if we were to do this later on (after y'all run it the 27th) you'll have to post the trail head coordinates so those of us on the west coast can meet y'all

Last edited:
Oh and you know Eddie likes runs like that with lots of history and mystery y'all are gonna have to take lots of pics with a write up:)

I'd like to get a large group together. Theres also a nuke missile site not to far from there that we can get a private tour. During the Cuban missile crisis they had to move fast to prepare and when it ended a lot of stuff got left behind. Nasa did rocket research out there.

I'd like to get a large group together. Theres also a nuke missile site not to far from there that we can get a private tour. During the Cuban missile crisis they had to move fast to prepare and when it ended a lot of stuff got left behind. Nasa did rocket research out there.

Sounds like a deal to me! History and wheelin go hand in hand!

Any of you southern guys wana go check out a cold war rocket site in the glades? From what I've heard theres still a rocket there and a lot of buildings left to explore. Woody and I are making the run on Monday Jan 27 sure would be great to get a group together and video the run. Sounds like a cool "sick day" doesn't it? post up your thoughts.:thumb:

Monday:thinking:,any chance for a Sunday:idontknow:

Top Bottom