Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
67C8B95D-F392-40C4-8B95-CF76D0E98460.jpeg
I hiked up the right side a couple miles while my buddy fished the other side. It was tough sledding…wind gusts were 25-30 knots. I gave up on the dry-dropper and switched to streamers…After multiple follows without eats, I kept changing colors until I finally got two to the net, and lost two big browns on a white baby complex twist buggar.

jeeeep

Hooked
View attachment 389250
I hiked up the right side a couple miles while my buddy fished the other side. It was tough sledding…wind gusts were 25-30 knots. I gave up on the dry-dropper and switched to streamers…After multiple follows without eats, I kept changing colors until I finally got two to the net, and lost two big browns on a white baby complex twist buggar.
Haven't been to Flaming Gorge in years, will have to get there while I'm visiting family next month.

Brute

Hooked
IMG_2377.jpeg
Tying up some simple beetles for an upcoming trip to an isolated spot east of the Cascades.

While I was in Hawaii last, I stopped by my calabash auntie & uncle’s house in Kaimuki to say hi…my godson Rory was there. I haven’t seen him in many years, and his mother recently died . He professed an interest in fly fishing, so I sent him my first 6wt & 4wt, a waist tackle bag with some goodies in it, including a box of various flies I had tied. He is driving up from Oregon to my house in WA after I drive up there in a few days and we are going to spend 5 days in a cabin on my favorite river in WA together…

Top Bottom