Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
Haha. Same here. And I suck at all methods of take. That’s what keeps me hooked I guess.

My go to euro rig is a fiberglass Blue Halo rod, no sighter. Long (12+feet) tapered leader and tippet.
I did buy a couple of Rio euro nymph leaders that are pink and white. Just never tied them on.

I’ve ordered the same leaders...

My Red’s Fly Shop order just arrived...my wife scolded me...then proceeded to tell me she is buying some new shoes.

This is like the arms race during the Cold War...an escalation of my fly rods vs her shoes...and I don’t see a peace accord anytime soon...

Andy5160

Hooked
I’ve ordered the same leaders...

My Red’s Fly Shop order just arrived...my wife scolded me...then proceeded to tell me she is buying some new shoes.

This is like the arms race during the Cold War...an escalation of my fly rods vs her shoes...and I don’t see a peace accord anytime soon...

You are not alone, I know the feeling [emoji23] and there are also bags

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Woke up this morning on the Yakima...27 degrees and snowing. Warmed up to 38 when we got into the river at 10 am...picked up about a dozen bows & a cuttie 12-15” next few hours, finally put a fatty into the net

Brute

Hooked
So I’m watching these guys smallmouth bass fishing on the lake, it’s 46 and raining pretty good in a bass boat in 20 mph winds...my wife walks by and I tell her these guys are crazy, to which she replies “you’ll stand in a river in 28 degrees while it’s snowing for hours “, then walks away...

So I’m watching these guys smallmouth bass fishing on the lake, it’s 46 and raining pretty good in a bass boat in 20 mph winds...my wife walks by and I tell her these guys are crazy, to which she replies “you’ll stand in a river in 28 degrees while it’s snowing for hours “, then walks away...

[emoji23] 🤣

I’m surprised you didn’t wave them over to pick you up.

Bullwinckle

Hooked

...and the lake is real cold...

Lmao [emoji23] I would have to agree I would take a day standing in the river when it’s snowing than a day on a boat with 20 mph winds. The constant wind on your face isn’t fun.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Smart woman [emoji23]

I get the same line when I choose not to do something outside because the weather wasn’t to my liking. “Oh, but you’ll go fish in that all day long”.

Ah yes, yes I will [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Sooo slutty. Love it [emoji869]

Had a friend over with his kid...he spent 30 minutes yanking small yellow perch off our dock every other cast...most on the worm, but a couple yanked the egg. I'm going to take it to the Yakima in a couple days...we got a lot of rain, so...

Had a friend over with his kid...he spent 30 minutes yanking small yellow perch off our dock every other cast...most on the worm, but a couple yanked the egg. I'm going to take it to the Yakima in a couple days...we got a lot of rain, so...

[emoji106]
We are getting hammered right now. I’m crossing fingers it’s enough to get the flows high enough to fish.

Top Bottom