Fishbone Offroad

Lol! I have seen some of their stuff. Flares looked nice on Sharkey's rig. I thought they were welcomed as a new vendor.

I’ll welcome them as a new vendor of course. Just wouldn’t touch their armor with a 10 foot pole because of where it’s made lol. Actually surprised they made it here as a vendor due to the same fact.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I like Mapo Tofu...a well made Chinese product...

And Chinese is one of my favorite takeout foods! Thinking about that for a minute and came to the conclusion that it’s made by American-Chinese people. I guess we’re just good at ripping off Chinese recipes? [emoji848]

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'm a devout buyer of USA made stuff when I can find (and afford it). Almost every aftermarket part on my Jeep is USA (I have a teraflex rear track bar, and a rough country cb mount, oh and ATX wheels). But as I type this from my chinese built MacBook, it's hard to say all Chinese stuff is bad. I just hate the inferior quality crap. My guess is they're fully capable of building top quality stuff if you pay them enough for it but too many greedy companies spec garbage to make more money.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Same, bunch of cheap Chinese crap. I was surprised to see their products on Sharkey's build since he's quite vocal about stealing designs and whatnot.

Interesting. Just so I know, from whom were the fenders and liners stolen?

Yea me too. And how vocal the entire forum community is on Chinese made Jeep parts...

As if it’s any of your business, my 16 year old son is not exactly in a position financially to buy high end fenders and liners from PS, EVO, or the like. I have always said that some companies like smittybilt, and even fishbone, serve a purpose in a certain market segment.

I don’t have knowledge of Fishbone stealing someone else’s design, but I am aware of the fact that their stuff comes from the same factories in China as many other sellers of basically the same product. At least they don’t hide from that fact like Teraflex or some of the others.

All of that said, I really appreciate y’all looking out for the well-being of my 16 year old and what he does with his money. [emoji106]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Your observation was that you were “surprised to see their products” on my son’s Jeep since I’m “quite vocal about stealing designs and whatnot.” Silly me, I can’t imagine how I inferred from your statement that you were saying Fishbone stole its fender and liner design from some hard working American company. If I had any reason to believe the design was stolen, they wouldn’t be on my son’s Jeep.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Interesting. Just so I know, from whom were the fenders and liners stolen?

As if it’s any of your business, my 16 year old son is not exactly in a position financially to buy high end fenders and liners from PS, EVO, or the like. I have always said that some companies like smittybilt, and even fishbone, serve a purpose in a certain market segment.

I don’t have knowledge of Fishbone stealing someone else’s design, but I am aware of the fact that their stuff comes from the same factories in China as many other sellers of basically the same product. At least they don’t hide from that fact like Teraflex or some of the others.

All of that said, I really appreciate y’all looking out for the well-being of my 16 year old and what he does with his money. [emoji106]

I didn’t know it was your 16 yr olds sons build. I guess it’s okay then, sorry for the jump to conclusion. That said, make sure to show him the ways of the true Jedi, Obi-wan.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom