February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

Bierpower

Hooked
Didn’t the just cannonball run that distance in 33 hours??

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ed Bolians record was 28 hrs and they just beat that by a considerable margin so it's probably closer to 25hrs. The caveat to that is it's pretty hard to hold an average speed of 120 mph in the jeep.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Ed Bolians record was 28 hrs and they just beat that by a considerable margin so it's probably closer to 25hrs. The caveat to that is it's pretty hard to hold an average speed of 120 mph in the jeep.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed (Brute) has one that would probably hold the speed, but not pulling a tanker trailer worth of fuel it would take to cut down on stops.

He only gets 150 miles per tank. Tough to keep up an average when stopped for fuel.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Looks like I’ll be able to go. I got home from Nashville 2 hrs ago and got the camper unpacked. Is everyone meeting at the hotel or in the RC parking kit tomorrow? I’ll probably leave the hardtop and home. Looks like the weather is going to be super nice. I live about an hour and 15 min away so I’ll be hitting the road early in the morning.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hope everyone had a good day on the trails today! Wish I was there to join you guys and not stuck at work

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Just got aired up and tried to start the drive home. Steering felt loose. Further inspection revealed a wallowed out frame side track bar bushing on my Evo Mfg front track bar. Taking an alternate route home that avoids highways. Instead of an hour it’ll take 2. [emoji34]

I’ll post some pics up later. Had a blast today. Safe to say my son did too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Just got aired up and tried to start the drive home. Steering felt loose. Further inspection revealed a wallowed out frame side track bar bushing on my Evo Mfg front track bar. Taking an alternate route home that avoids highways. Instead of an hour it’ll take 2. [emoji34]

I’ll post some pics up later. Had a blast today. Safe to say my son did too!

Ugh, that sucks.

This is the exact reason I sat this trip out. My Jeep has to make the 8 hour drive to OBX in 6 days. Didn’t want to risk it.

Hope it’s a quick and easy fix for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Ugh, that sucks.

This is the exact reason I sat this trip out. My Jeep has to make the 8 hour drive to OBX in 6 days. Didn’t want to risk it.

Hope it’s a quick and easy fix for ya.

Evo makes great products but this isn’t the first I’ve heard of issues with their JL track bar bushings. I’m not even going to mess with it knowing it’s a weak point. I’ll pull it off and just replace it with the Synergy track bar.

Last edited:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
View attachment 348799

My Jeep loaded up and ready to go home. And no that’s not my truck or trailer.

Just another reminder of the great group of guys I’ve met from WAYALIFE. Banged up my tie rod and track bar good enough that power steering fluid was leaking from the sector shaft.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Bill (wjtstudios) told me to load it up on his trailer, while Mark (JKbrick) offered to meet us in Toledo, Ohio to put it on his trailer to get me the rest of the way home. Two of the best guys I know for sure!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
View attachment 348799

My Jeep loaded up and ready to go home. And no that’s not my truck or trailer.

Just another reminder of the great group of guys I’ve met from WAYALIFE. Banged up my tie rod and track bar good enough that power steering fluid was leaking from the sector shaft.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Bill (wjtstudios) told me to load it up on his trailer, while Mark (JKbrick) offered to meet us in Toledo, Ohio to put it on his trailer to get me the rest of the way home. Two of the best guys I know for sure!

That’s awesome. Way to go Andy for wheeling the appropriate amount of hardness, Bill for the assist, and Mark for the additional assist!

jdofmemi

Kudos to the WAL family for making sure no man gets left behind.

Too bad about the damage, hopefully it is an easy fix.

Ddays

Hooked
Awesome guys. Well, not awesome that you broke Andy, but you know what I mean. Sorry I missed out....

wjtstudios

Hooked
Back Detroit safe and sound. Thanks all for amazing weekend and spotting me up all those lines. It’s incredible the difference between the 37s and 40s and the extra width of these axles!

I’ll start getting some of the pictures up an a few.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Back Detroit safe and sound. Thanks all for amazing weekend and spotting me up all those lines. It’s incredible the difference between the 37s and 40s and the extra width of these axles!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Pictures don’t do your Jeep justice after seeing it in person Bill! Your trailer is badass too

Fury22

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Great seeing you again man. Ill get your number from Jeff so we can figure out how to exchange pics/vids.

Top Bottom