February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

I’m planning on rolling in the park around 12:30 or so tomorrow. See you all soon. Looks like it’s going to be great weather Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m planning on rolling in the park around 12:30 or so tomorrow. See you all soon. Looks like it’s going to be great weather Friday and Saturday.

The park or hotel? Right now then only guys rolling in early are you, me and Fury that I know. I was going to meet Fury at the hotel then and head up.

We won’t be in until 3-3:30 so no afternoon run for us. We’ll head to the camp site and get set up.

Do you guys want to grill at the camp site as a group one or both of the nights? The restaurants are not open, right?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

The park or hotel? Right now then only guys rolling in early are you, me and Fury that I know. I was going to meet Fury at the hotel then and head up.

Sounds great, I’ll meet you guys at the hotel. What time are you guys meeting? I’ll PM you my cell so we can keep in touch.

We won’t be in until 3-3:30 so no afternoon run for us. We’ll head to the camp site and get set up.

Do you guys want to grill at the camp site as a group one or both of the nights? The restaurants are not open, right?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m flexible....whatever you guys want to do. Are you camping at the park?

Last edited:
I'll be there as well. Are we all meeting at the park?

Meeting at the campground sounds good - always a good time doing that.

I'll be there as well. Are we all meeting at the park?

Meeting at the campground sounds good - always a good time doing that.

Let's meet at the hotel. I think everyone that is able/willing to run part of Friday is all at the hotel anyway. We can unload, check-in, and roll out. I think Bill is staying at Pine Grove Campgrounds, or whatever it's called. Not the parks.

I think grilling out or eating subs or whatever is our only real choice by the sounds of it. I'm good with meeting up at the campground. So long as you don't mind drunk me annoying you. LOL.

Let's meet at the hotel. I think everyone that is able/willing to run part of Friday is all at the hotel anyway. We can unload, check-in, and roll out. I think Bill is staying at Pine Grove Campgrounds, or whatever it's called. Not the parks.

I think grilling out or eating subs or whatever is our only real choice by the sounds of it. I'm good with meeting up at the campground. So long as you don't mind drunk me annoying you. LOL.

Sounds good. I'm leaving at 7ish so I'll be pulling in sometime after noon

I’m staying at the same campground that bills at. Gonna try to make it out there by noon. I’m game for a run tomorrow. I’ve got Weebz and Jerry’s numbers so I’ll text to keep you updated where I’m at.

I’m staying at the same campground that bills at. Gonna try to make it out there by noon. I’m game for a run tomorrow. I’ve got Weebz and Jerry’s numbers so I’ll text to keep you updated where I’m at.

Which campground did you pick?

Would you mind if i left my top and doors on/near your trailer while we wheel? Dont think i can fit my hardtop in my hotel room ��

absolutely, no problem. I cant wait to check out your rig.:thumb:

OK....there is a resteraunt open up the road a little Moose LZ or something. Supposed to be pretty good bar food. They have outdoor seating only and can take up to 10 at a table but it's first come first serve. We can always try and just go and take over their deck as an option too. I chatted with them a little bit ago to confirm.

And yes....somebody's trailer will be housing my doors and tops as well. I can't stand being caged in!

OK....there is a resteraunt open up the road a little Moose LZ or something. Supposed to be pretty good bar food. They have outdoor seating only and can take up to 10 at a table but it's first come first serve. We can always try and just go and take over their deck as an option too. I chatted with them a little bit ago to confirm.

And yes....somebody's trailer will be housing my doors and tops as well. I can't stand being caged in!

Perfect:drinks:

Sounds great Jeff, (and anyone else) you’re welcome to store them with me at the camp site once I get there. But we won’t be in camp until 3-3:30.

Which night are we thinking for the restaurant? We are packing burgers and brauts for our group to grill if anyone wants to join. I have the grill, just bring your own food, beer, etc.

Andy and I are camping at Echo Valley camp ground. It’s right off of highway 81 exit 104.

The address is 52 Camp Rd, Tremont, PA.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sounds great Jeff, (and anyone else) you’re welcome to store them with me at the camp site once I get there. But we won’t be in camp until 3-3:30.

Which night are we thinking for the restaurant? We are packing burgers and brauts for our group to grill if anyone wants to join. I have the grill, just bring your own food, beer, etc.

Andy and I are camping at Echo Valley camp ground. It’s right off of highway 81 exit 104.

The address is 52 Camp Rd, Tremont, PA.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I really don’t care. It may be tough getting us all in but whatever. We can takeover. I would think Friday would be easier since most are rolling out Sunday morning

Top Bottom