February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

So am I the only one going to be there this weekend that isn’t on 40s?

No. Our guide is on 37’s. You are fine though. There really isn’t a lot that a 35 can’t do there and even if there is the bypasses there are abundant

So am I the only one going to be there this weekend that isn’t on 40s?

Nope - my son-in-law is coming on his maiden voyage with his JLUR too. We just got done switching out his stock wheels & tires for my 35's, otherwise he's be dragging ass over everything.

Like Jeff said, I had my JL out there last year and did some of the black trails. I just bypassed a couple of the hardest areas. You'll do fine.

I’m not worried, I just don’t want to make everything think that they waisted all that money on their tires .[emoji6]

Sounds great Jeff, (and anyone else) you’re welcome to store them with me at the camp site once I get there. But we won’t be in camp until 3-3:30.

Which night are we thinking for the restaurant? We are packing burgers and brauts for our group to grill if anyone wants to join. I have the grill, just bring your own food, beer, etc.

Andy and I are camping at Echo Valley camp ground. It’s right off of highway 81 exit 104.

The address is 52 Camp Rd, Tremont, PA.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

So, I was curious, so I put it in my map.

40 hours driving time😭
I guess I won't decide to join you guys at the last minute, not that I could anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-204928.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-204928.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 42

40 hours driving time[emoji24]
I guess I won't decide to join you guys at the last minute, not that I could anyway.

You would get there just in time to head back home with Bill and me.

40 hours driving time[emoji24]

Didn’t the just cannonball run that distance in 33 hours??

That’s a hell of a long drive. I looked at the drive to Johnson Valley for me and it was about the same. Someday

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom