Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's not how I meant that to come off, I was just wanting you to know that there are plenty of us that have your back. Just because the loud ones over there were running their mouths doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of us in your corner.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Thank you, I really do appreciate it. :cool:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Thank you, I really do appreciate it. :cool:

I tell ya it really looks good to see such a big community jeepers gather to support the one that started this forum and has done so much for everybody in this community. Big thanks to Eddy for doing so much for us. :clap2:

jkjurny

Just caught up on this whole thing. Wow, this guy started this thing and never even asked to be part of the run! Now claiming he's a victim of something he started.

I also think its BS on where the JKF mods decided to let this vet out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just caught up on this whole thing. Wow, this guy started this thing and never even asked to be part of the run! Now claiming he's a victim of something he started.

I also think its BS on where the JKF mods decided to let this vet out.

"Vet out" you say? Apparently, they've put a stop to the vetting process as of this morning...

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 7.46.46 AM.jpg

And these guys accuse me of things like deleting/editing posts and censorship? :naw:

Where are all the haters now I wonder :naw:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well this is interesting. As I have mentioned before, when a person gets banned on a FB page, their posts become invisible to everyone except for the owner of the page. Anyway, I went back to look at the post that Ms. Jennifer Nicole Hutchinson made and see now that it had been "Edited" to now read the following....

View attachment 89953

She must have edited it about the same time that dear ol' dad was deleting all his incriminating posts. While she may be a "good daughter", she's apparently isn't too bright.

Too bad for her it has all been captured and posted here. I like her shady scumbag of a father we will not delete it off the internet.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Well this is interesting. As I have mentioned before, when a person gets banned on a FB page, their posts become invisible to everyone except for the owner of the page. Anyway, I went back to look at the post that Ms. Jennifer Nicole Hutchinson made and see now that it had been "Edited" to now read the following....

View attachment 89953

She must have edited it about the same time that dear ol' dad was deleting all his incriminating posts. While she may be a "good daughter", she's apparently isn't too bright.

You should be able to click the 'Edited' text and it will show you the history(good for a screen cap to illustrate) or at least it does on a non-banned user.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You should be able to click the 'Edited' text and it will show you the history(good for a screen cap to illustrate) or at least it does on a non-banned user.

He already has a screen shot of what she posted. It has been posted in this thread.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Well would you look at that!! Learn something new everyday...

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 9.53.28 AM.png

Too bad for her she's not as slick as her dad. If she were, she would have just deleted her post like he did just before accusing me of deleting them. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Before it gets deleted, I thought I would be a good idea to post up a screen shot of all the events Robert Basil has attended since the beginning of the year....

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 10.06.08 AM.jpg

Looks like he's been doing a great job of "raising awareness" :naw:

munstie

Not hardly. They will close the thread so that people can't make them out to look as stupid as they are.

They have to protect their investment, so by closing the thread he can say he had no way of answering the questions that were asked of him.

Sent from the Zone of Influence

I am not saying anything about anything, I am simply saying that the websites given for Purple Heart recipients is not complete so don't think Mr. Basil is lieing about that without further checking. The only real way I'd do a public records request to the service records department.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am not saying anything about anything, I am simply saying that the websites given for Purple Heart recipients is not complete so don't think Mr. Basil is lieing about that without further checking. The only real way I'd do a public records request to the service records department.

He said he doesn't have one. His daughter said he did.

If he dud serve I wild hope he would have taught his daughter better than disgrace those that have sacrificed so much. If he served I hope he is not shamelessly using the patriotism of others to better himself. This would go assist everything those who serve stand for....but maybe that is not the case.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If he dud serve I wild hope he would have taught his daughter better than disgrace those that have sacrificed so much. If he served I hope he is not shamelessly using the patriotism of others to better himself. This would go assist everything those who serve stand for....but maybe that is not the case.

Have you not read what has transpired. Use your own judgment after seeing how the events folded with your own eyes.

Tree Frog

74 pages? This is like EPIC now.

I go to JKF all the time (yeah I know) and when I first saw this BS about the Fallen Heros Jeep I read the intro. and thought to myself "what a bunch of BS" why in the world does anybody need a Jeep to remind them of our Fallen Heros? It just sounds so F-ing stupid and makes no dang sense. These kind of people kind of make me want to puke or punch something.:mad:
It was just so stupid the way he was going about it.

Now about the banner, It was a Wayalife run. Their run, their rules. IF you don't want to play by the rules then go play someplace else. They have the same rules for the JKX.
We all know its for the photo op's. Why would anyone have a problem with it unless they were an attention seeking POS like this clown.

I am not much on stickers myself. At one point I was considering removing the Wrangler and Unlimited stickers from my Jeep. (I wont remove my 10 thousand dollar Rubicon sticker though)
Now I am just waiting until I have enough posts to get my first Wayalife sticker. (How many post do I need again?) ;)

Eddie you have got a great bunch of folks in your corner on this. Don't let this clown get under your skin.

2013CGJKU

The reasons you have stated are why everyone thinks this guy is such a scumbag.

If he did serve - he should know better.

If he didn't serve - that makes it even worse.

If he doesn't have a Purple Heart - his daughter didn't get that idea from nowhere (no getting around that one.)

Getting your vehicles built for free on the backs of dead service members and not paying taxes on any of the work or parts on top of it - come on man... there's no denying the depths of evil in this scumbags soul.

There is nothing for you to question or defend about this guy anymore. Exposed and proven to be Grade-A 100% Piece of Shit.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom