Explore San Fran day! 7/19/15

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Hey guys - Jennifer and the boys are thinking of joining you guys tomorrow. I'm out, but any objection to wifey and two little boys joining in on the fun? :)

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
No objections of course not! They're the reason we're nice to you! :bleh:

:cheesy: She's in! She's working out the details with Ken to meetup with y'all on the drive into the city. :thumb:

Bummed I'm gonna miss you guys! In the next couple of weeks, we'd love to host a little BBQ and have everyone down to the new place and hopefully we can all catch up then! :thumb:

Panda

To the shock of everyone the Rccrwlr clan will be in attendance. I got approval from the kids and the wife. They will all be there as well!
Awesome! It'll be great to see you guys :thumb:
awesome! Sounds like a plan, see you all there!!! Can't wait! We'll be in the tiny orange Renegade among the giant Rubicons! lol
Toaster jeeps are cool too :yup: glad you guys are joining us :thumb:
Jules!! Make sure there are no "Ca Bahmbs"

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: epic!

Well it doesn't look like we will make it :( I hope everyone has a great time.

Make sure Andrew picks up a couple extra pairs of these :bleh:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437287488.705383.jpg

Crawler Kitty

Wish I was able to make it but there is no way. Have fun guys.

Well it doesn't look like we will make it :( I hope everyone has a great time.

Bummer....:(!

Okay I'm editing because I obviously suck at multi quoting. Epic Fail but hey I just woke up and no coffee yet! Let me be clear we're still going I was trying to quote Jason too! The it doesn't look like comment is his not mine, TMI? Yes! sorry! Anyways can't wait for our City Crawling Adventure today!

Last edited:
Top Bottom