Explore San Fran day! 7/19/15

noroad

Who wants to explore San Fransisco with us! After talking to panda we kinda have a small list going feel free to chime in, we would love to spend the day exploring with wayalife members! So far we have Fishermen wharf, Lombard st, ocean beach, drive through golden gate park and Golden Gate Bridge!

1)noroad
2)youngfire
3)panda
4)crawler kitty
5)K.D.C.H/family
6)07JKSahara
7)Hooligan/RenegadeJewel
8)crippledpetey/Magellanjenn
9)Rccrwlr

Last edited:

Crawler Kitty

Woo hoo I'm in! You guys should ride the cable cars tonight and do The standards Fisherman Wharf, Pier 39 also they now have night tours of Alcatraz it's scary and magical at the same time! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Crawler Kitty

Just checked July night tours sold out! Sorry guys wish I had the hook up :( oh well another reason to head out West again yes! Tomorrow will be fun!

noroad

Just checked July night tours sold out! Sorry guys wish I had the hook up :( oh well another reason to head out West again yes! Tomorrow will be fun!

Aww i just read the two post and was like sweet ... Damn... Cant wait to meet you as well!

Patmasterflash

It was great to meet you guys. Congratulations on the engagement. I wish I could hang out but unfortunately I'm busy all day. One thing I would add to your list, if you are looking for an epic view, would be Twin Peaks. It's the highest natural point in the city and should be in your GPS. If not, just look for Twin Peaks Rd. and take it all the way to the top.

Have a great time touring the rest of the West Coast and a safe drive back!

RenegadeJewel

count Justin and I in! Sounds like a lot of fun! Though we'll probably take Jack, my Renegade instead of the Hooligan, Justin's jeep. What time and where are we meeting up? I can't wait to do pier 39 and fishermans warf, it would be a great place to end the day with dinner along there somewhere

Last edited:

YoungFire

So excited! Sounds like a great group coming together! Andrew and I will be staying on Geary st at the Warwick hotel tonight .... Sooo totally open to ideas on how to work the day

Panda

So excited! Sounds like a great group coming together! Andrew and I will be staying on Geary st at the Warwick hotel tonight .... Sooo totally open to ideas on how to work the day

I can guide you guys I know the city very well, we should start from where your staying drive through twin peaks, golden gate park out to ocean beach maybe across the golden gate and back then to fisherman's wharf

RenegadeJewel

I can guide you guys I know the city very well, we should start from where your staying drive through twin peaks, golden gate park out to ocean beach maybe across the golden gate and back then to fisherman's wharf

sounds like a great route of fun! when are these Shenanigans starting? So we know when to leave the Sacramento area to meet up with
you guys

Top Bottom