Explore San Fran day! 7/19/15

Panda

sounds like a great route of fun! when are these Shenanigans starting? So we know when to leave the Sacramento area to meet up with
you guys

I did a bunch of my law homework so we should b down. Let me know time and place to meet up so we can finalize details

We are thinking about joining in the fun. Any idea what time?

Thinking around 10 in the city, working on a meeting place in the city will post up soon

MTG

Caught the Bug
So excited! Sounds like a great group coming together! Andrew and I will be staying on Geary st at the Warwick hotel tonight .... Sooo totally open to ideas on how to work the day

We've stayed there before. :yup: Have fun!

Panda

I'm thinking the best meeting spot would be the parking lot at the end of Washington st where it meets embarcadero across from pier 1 around 10 am, we'll head up market st to twin peaks and through to golden gate park circle stow lake check out some bison then on past the windmills to ocean beach for picnic lunch on the beach then head across the golden gate for some pics of the city and bridge from the high point on Marin side then back across the bridge down Lombard st to fishermen's wharf

RenegadeJewel

I'm thinking the best meeting spot would be the parking lot at the end of Washington st where it meets embarcadero across from pier 1 around 10 am, we'll head up market st to twin peaks and through to golden gate park circle stow lake check out some bison then on past the windmills to ocean beach for picnic lunch on the beach then head across the golden gate for some pics of the city and bridge from the high point on Marin side then back across the bridge down Lombard st to fishermen's wharf

awesome! Sounds like a plan, see you all there!!! Can't wait! We'll be in the tiny orange Renegade among the giant Rubicons! lol

Top Bottom