evo bolt on coil over question

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally got my King nitrogen gauge so I can keep tabs on the pressure. First check shows front driver 2psi. The rest read about 226psi. This reading was taken with full weight on the CO's. I have read that they need to be checked fully extended and I have also read that is not necessary. I have read with full weight fill them to 70psi and fully extended to 150psi.
Does anyone know the proper way to fill them?
Do any of you that have them filled properly, have a reading with jeeps full weight? I should be getting my nitrogen tank in the day or so.
Thanks
Fill them fully extended

MericaMade

Finally got my King nitrogen gauge so I can keep tabs on the pressure. First check shows front driver 2psi. The rest read about 226psi. This reading was taken with full weight on the CO's. I have read that they need to be checked fully extended and I have also read that is not necessary. I have read with full weight fill them to 70psi and fully extended to 150psi.
Does anyone know the proper way to fill them?
Do any of you that have them filled properly, have a reading with jeeps full weight? I should be getting my nitrogen tank in the day or so.
Thanks
Best to drop out suspension and fill to 150psi.... if on the ground in a pinch fill to 170.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Reactions: RCC
Top Bottom