Easter Jeep Safari Mega Thread - 2015

montanajeeper

So much butt hurt. WTF?

Yeah...those guys pulled him up with their brute strength. Might as well winched up it so he could be a pussy like 100% of all the other JK guys who have done Upper Helldorado.

I think I'm done here. I thought it was cool because it's more than anyone here has done, and the JK was on here.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The video is on Poison Spyder's Facebook page, posted April 1. Watch it to see and decide for yourself whether he drove it.

He's just a local 4x4 club guy in Montana.

The video is the 3:48 video......fast forward to 0:50 for the rear view footage and 2:20 for the side view footage......he was tethered by a strap to the front stinger with 4-5 people pulling as stated above to keep him from flipping backwards or off to the left as some did prior.......still pretty impressive obstacle to get up and over.......the one guy's steering wheel came loose midway up and he still kept it matted and steered grabbing the column shaft splines with his other hand.......oh shit moment for sure....but no shits given by him he kept his foot in it.....LOL......Awesome footage :rock:.......I'm sooo f-ing jealous.....I need to get out there!

~Woodrow~

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So much butt hurt. WTF?

Yeah...those guys pulled him up with their brute strength. Might as well winched up it so he could be a pussy like 100% of all the other JK guys who have done Upper Helldorado.

I think I'm done here. I thought it was cool because it's more than anyone here has done, and the JK was on here.

He's a fucker. Nothing he does is cool.

And that jeep will be ruined if it's in his hands.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
So much butt hurt. WTF?

Are you just a cheerleader for this guy or president of his fan club?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's a shame that this fucker bought Brainchild's Jeep. I've been under that Jeep, at EJS, helping with some trail work. Brainchild and the misses are good peeps, the new owner of the jeep...not so so much.

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER....no make that a new winch!!!!! We won this at the vendor's show last night.
image.jpg
Warn VR 8000... Made the week even more great!! We love Moab and the rock crawling fun week !:thumb::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah...those guys pulled him up with their brute strength.

Oh please, nobody had to pull anything. All you need to do is keep the nose down to give it more bite and I have personally seen where just ONE guy can make ALL the difference. 5 guys could easily = 1000 lbs. and that's a LOT of weight holding the nose of the Jeep down so that the front end can do more of the work. But hey, you can believe what you want.

Might as well winched up it so he could be a pussy like 100% of all the other JK guys who have done Upper Helldorado.

Yeah, I may have been more impressed if your buddy actually drove his Jeep to Moab and back like most of the guys on here do. Not exactly the same thing when you trailer your built up and bought Jeeps everywhere :naw:

BTW, where's the shot of you taking on Upper Helldorado or, are you just some kind of badass by proxy? :naw:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Funny, I used to think Montana jeepers only fucked sheep, but I guess they blow planmans too. :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Show him up and post the video of all the people in your group who do Upper Helldorado later this month.

LOL!! Okay, I think I'm getting it now. You've been on this forum since March of last year, never once say anything about the kind of Jeep you have or otherwise, make your 7th post on this forum about a "club member" of yours making an assisted climb up Upper Helldorado with a gay ass helmet on and now all of a sudden, YOU now become some kind of badass who wants to talk shit. :crazyeyes:

I thought you said you were done here or..

LOL!! :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
Show him up and post the video of all the people in your group who do Upper Helldorado later this month.

Who are you to call ANYBODY out on this forum. This was a great thread till an old pussy like you came in and stank it up.

To top it all off, your argument is to post a vid from some sell out Chinese manufacturing company. Second, plenty of folks in the vid made it up the waterfall without a pull team or even a fucking steering wheel. But your "friend" needed a brain bucket and five guys yanking his cock string to get him up. Congrats.

Go troll another site.

Top Bottom