Easter Jeep Safari Mega Thread - 2015

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Things got a little complicated on Rusty Nail yesterday afternoon. Look hard to spot all three winch lines.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427980812.006776.jpg

GCM 2

A few more shots from the last couple of days.

While the crew was taking care of business on the trails (see Irish JK's photo above) I'm schooling the young Harley Wade in a game horseshoes before the EVO mfg/Off Road Evolution Wednesday night dinner at the condo.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427982432.697282.jpg

7 mile rim

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427982472.894757.jpg

Uranium Arch

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427982514.811044.jpg

Just another line up of EVO built rigs

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427982584.724474.jpg

We ran 'Gold Bar Rim' run today, a good challenge with lots of multi-step benches of 2 to 3 foot a good 8 foot wall called the 'waterfall'. A lot of rigs, 35 +/-, a couple of close calls with a couple 2 doors almost rolling on the waterfall and one broken axle and a busted lower control arm bracket but all made it out.
DSC_0113.jpg
DSC_0131.jpg
DSC_0133.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg
View at the top of the rim, this is someone else's rig on top... too much of a 'traffic jam' to get the photo op!
DSC_0118.jpg

AZRockJK

I was at Desert Rat in Tempe when the guy at the counter was talking to someone on the phone who was saying they busted an axle. I know a couple of guys from the shop went on the trip.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I think only those 'special' kids wear helmets. :idontknow:

I have a neighbor kid down the road that has to wear one of these. One more hit to the noggin and he's a vegetable. Didn't know if that's this dude's story or he's just a hardcore wheeler.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Probably just being safe. I remember that JKX Experience where that dude almost backflipped his rig. Imagine if it would have.

Top Bottom