Easter Jeep Safari Mega Thread - 2015

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Who are you to call ANYBODY out on this forum. This was a great thread till an old pussy like you came in and stank it up.

To top it all off, your argument is to post a vid from some sell out Chinese manufacturing company. Second, plenty of folks in the vid made it up the waterfall without a pull team or even a fucking steering wheel. But your "friend" needed a brain bucket and five guys yanking his cock string to get him up. Congrats.

Go troll another site.

This post is amazing!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I clicked on a Facebook video poison spider uploaded, I saw nothing but booths of procomp, smittybilt and 4wheelparts. Kind of disappointed.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So much butt hurt. WTF?

Yeah...those guys pulled him up with their brute strength. Might as well winched up it so he could be a pussy like 100% of all the other JK guys who have done Upper Helldorado.

I think I'm done here. I thought it was cool because it's more than anyone here has done, and the JK was on here.

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person planman? Is JKO and JKFreaks that boring that you have to troll over here now and talk yourself up?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428248596.019591.jpg

Funny, I used to think Montana jeepers only fucked sheep, but I guess they blow planmans too. :idontknow:

Who are you to call ANYBODY out on this forum. This was a great thread till an old pussy like you came in and stank it up.

To top it all off, your argument is to post a vid from some sell out Chinese manufacturing company. Second, plenty of folks in the vid made it up the waterfall without a pull team or even a fucking steering wheel. But your "friend" needed a brain bucket and five guys yanking his cock string to get him up. Congrats.

Go troll another site.

My vote for two best posts of the year folks...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
WTF is with those houses? I'm no greeny, but those effin' suck donkey dicks. The least they could have done was build them out of native material to make them blend in.

Danger

First pic is on Kane creek road along Colorado river. Those house are a odd deal. They only have house fronts. It's a small polygamist community started 35 years ago by a guy named Robert Foster. The houses are actually built into the mountain. I did not get to close to respect their privacy. They were definitely off the beaten path.

BitBucket

Overlander, You passed us like we were standing still on the 15 outside of Baker on the way home! Haha, we were in a 2008 2 door with a superchips sticker. Anyway it was great seeing your jeep all over the place in Moab...

ttfhell

Overlander, You passed us like we were standing still on the 15 outside of Baker on the way home! Haha, we were in a 2008 2 door with a superchips sticker. Anyway it was great seeing your jeep all over the place in Moab...

He was hungry.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Haha! Man I was exhausted on the drive home. I don't think the cruise was set under 80 from the time we left moab.

A few pics from Saturday's run to close out the EJS week.....Poison Spider. A great run up a creek bed to start things out with the 'waterfall'
DSC_0139.jpg
Then came the 'Wedge'...got to keep the tires balanced on each side of the crack to stay level...
DSC_0148.jpg
IMG_7470.jpg
IMG_7473.jpg
Because if you don't, this is what happens.... lucky we got to him in time and got him righted without a dent!
DSC_0235.jpg
Lunch break at 'Little Arch'
DSC_0186.jpg
I helped with fabricating skills to get a guy back out that ripped off a front shock mount that couldn't hold the top control arm on a TJ... three point control arm system off the driver side lower arm 'Y' tri-arm attached to a welded on bracket to the shock mount. Got the axle rolled back corrected and then fabricated a bracket from the 'y' tabs to the actual mount above the diff. ( after cleaning years of dirt out of the unused bushing hole for the bolt to go through). He made it all the way back out without one shock but with four wheel drive.
DSC_0202.jpg
DSC_0231.jpg
Great views at the top of the rim overlooking Moab and Arches National Park
DSC_0233.jpg

Top Bottom