Dynatrac CODE1 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Build

So that rear panel would be awesome if you guys ended up making it a half door. Dynatrac reputation put into a trail door, probably sell a lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

The suspension is similar in design, but there are changes that required most of the brackers to be reworked. The axles are also wider (72.5 for our axles).

Wow! Looks awesome. The door plugs look great. Question: On the axle, were the control arm and coil brackets in the same location as the JK or did you have to modify and relocate those?

Holy hell! You guys are setting the bar pretty damn high right out of the gate with your JL build! :thumb:

For those of you that want to know more about the JL axles. Dynatrac has posted a video on YouTube. They go over all the specs of the axles stripped out of their JLU Sport.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't know how I missed this but all I can say is WOW! This truly defines the Statement "Its a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand"...haha. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Are you planning on running the sport t-case for now or were you going to swap in one from a Rubi?

Don't know how I missed this but all I can say is WOW! This truly defines the Statement "Its a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand"...haha. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Are you planning on running the sport t-case for now or were you going to swap in one from a Rubi?

I would assume that they're going with an Atlas ll T-case.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom