Dynatrac CODE1 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Build

I was half expecting to see eddie in that last picture sneaking in to put a WAL banner on the windshield. In all seriousness that looks great, any chance we can get some interior pics? Would like to see what kind of blind spot that top gives you with the side panels on. Also the total weight of this build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

We should say that the concept of the top is to complete the long-wheelbase, 2-door overlander look. Yes, it limits visibility. Thankfully, the owner of Dynatrac drives an 18-wheeler, so he is really good at using mirrors. Interior photos and more vehicle info will come after we’re through the thrash of building the vehicle. Not sure we’ll have an opportunity to weigh it, though.

We should say that the concept of the top is to complete the long-wheelbase, 2-door overlander look. Yes, it limits visibility. Thankfully, the owner of Dynatrac drives an 18-wheeler, so he is really good at using mirrors. Interior photos and more vehicle info will come after we’re through the thrash of building the vehicle. Not sure we’ll have an opportunity to weigh it, though.

Be sure to have an extra person along, in case you need to change a tire! ;p

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seeing this takes me back to the heated debate over getting rid of the OG Unlimited style. Looks way better as a long-wheelbase 2-door.

That body came out beautifully...and amazingly quick to boot. As far as rearward visibility, nothing a rear facing camera wouldn't solve.

Fantastic job guys...any thoughts down the road with upgrading the transfer case to something like an Atlas...and if I missed it...are you going with stock drivelines?

Is there a way to program for larger tires yet?

Is it a short arm or long arm kit? It looks short. If so, very impressive that the 42s fit the rear wheel well.

Top Bottom