Control arm upgrade. Long arms perhaps?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looking at going with this kit in the next month or so! Tried going with evo short arms a couple times, but my money always had other plans of its own.

Do it!!

I wish I had done the high clearance mounts.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I just had mine installed. It is a noticeable difference. Enjoy. I still have some concerns with my Bolt on CO's.
I’m so glad to hear the noticeable difference! Looking forward to how it will handle! What concerns do you have about the COs?

Jsouder53

Hooked
I just had mine installed. It is a noticeable difference. Enjoy. I still have some concerns with my Bolt on CO's.
What did you do for the exhaust loop? I am looking at this relocation loop.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
What did you do for the exhaust loop? I am looking at this relocation loop.

Mine is a 2011 so I think there is a difference. Turns out on mine they had to cut the drivers side Cat out and spin it I think.

Ddays

Hooked
Being that you got the kit for the Evolever, how are you mounting the coilovers to the axle? Is there enough room for the rear CA/shock mount and the new bracket for the LA?

And yes, the exhaust loop gets cut out and flipped, then re-welded in place.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Being that you got the kit for the Evolever, how are you mounting the coilovers to the axle? Is there enough room for the rear CA/shock mount and the new bracket for the LA?

And yes, the exhaust loop gets cut out and flipped, then re-welded in place.
The kit isn’t evo-lever specific, it’s to enhance the evo lever. The instructions have a section for if your installing with the evo lever. The kit number is the same on their website and the axle bracket looks to have a shock mount. Plus evo only offers the 1 long arm kit for JKs anymore it seems like.

So is there no need to buy a loop relocation pipe?

Attachments

• 2E467523-992E-41EC-ADF6-A2464A566AC2.jpeg
    2E467523-992E-41EC-ADF6-A2464A566AC2.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 10

Ddays

Hooked
The kit isn’t evo-lever specific, it’s to enhance the evo lever. The instructions have a section for if your installing with the evo lever. The kit number is the same on their website and the axle bracket looks to have a shock mount. Plus evo only offers the 1 long arm kit for JKs anymore it seems like.

So is there no need to buy a loop relocation pipe?
Gotcha - I didn't notice those in the pic - I saw the ones I circled first off & thought uh-oh. Probably easier to just make the one kit & be done with it I guess.

There really isn't a need to buy the loop if you can re-weld the old one back together. It's like a logic puzzle getting it back in place 180 degrees opposite of the original install.

2E467523-992E-41EC-ADF6-A2464A566AC2.jpeg

Top Bottom