Control arm upgrade. Long arms perhaps?

Jsouder53

Hooked
Gotcha - I didn't notice those in the pic - I saw the ones I circled first off & thought uh-oh. Probably easier to just make the one kit & be done with it I guess.

There really isn't a need to buy the loop if you can re-weld the old one back together. It's like a logic puzzle getting it back in place 180 degrees opposite of the original install.
It certainly took a little digging to figure it out. I don’t understand why q-tech has that bracket cut out of the image. I just made sure the product number lined up with the EVO website.

Thank you for the clarification of the exhaust loop! It makes sense 👍

Bierpower

Hooked
Q-Tech just contacted evo about my order and it should ship out in 7-10 business days.
Good to know. Maybe the 20 weeks they quoted was to get their inventory back up and they're just filling vender orders right now. 🤷‍♂️ I ordered a set as well so this is good news 👍

Jsouder53

Hooked
Good to know. Maybe the 20 weeks they quoted was to get their inventory back up and they're just filling vender orders right now. 🤷‍♂️ I ordered a set as well so this is good news 👍
That could very well be why they gave you that answer. I just wanted to make sure it wouldn’t be 20 weeks lol

Top Bottom