Come on ricesog you can ban me or delete

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Brother My Son and I are Marines till we die piss up wind in a straight stream DOG 😆.

This thing is my 3 with 2 other jeeps and it belongs to my Son whom, as stated, was recently fresh out of boot and was hit by an uninsured drunk illegal driver. He lost both legs, 26 fractures to his pelvis, 3 upper broken vertebrae, 2 missing left fingers, and road rash beyond hellboy. He bled out twice and survived and were lucky to have him, God Bless. This build was his wish we bought for graduation and now we're doing full hand controls and allowances for his impairment. So thanks to everyone for the "comments" that are not needed but appreciated and we're beyond a purse carring dribble piss family with a 4xe, we have built Jeeps ground up. We can stay only positive and humble in our state as things could be alot worse we "adapt and over come".

Thank you all for your comments and memes we appreciate the traffic. Happy Sunday and 🍻!

YOU BET!

Now that you’ve decided to piss standing up, go put some scratches on that fucker.

Last edited:

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
FYI as he was home for local recruiting in our neighborhood! Fucker was booked in Van Nuys we hit arrangement that next Wed ( its been 13 weeks Jeep has 400 miles). He then was intercepted by INS and released in Carlsbad 100% free as today's admin doesn't deport (AOC, Pelosi, grin on face)!

We say YUT, don't worry about the mule going blind just load the wagon!

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Very Cool. Does someone make kits for this or do you have to go full custom engineering?
as of now we're having issues with warranty and electrial but we're about to say fuck it. Yes there are kits for hand controls but it's a Newsom state so...buy a hybrid and we will tell everyone not to charge in hot weather.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Well shit Mr meme, the sarcastic bunch, and ath pun assholeS have noting to say. Come on guys keep it going....

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Dude, just enjoy your build thread. Holy shit. You're the one complaining about how others can't handle the shit-dishing and here you are just waiting for someone to trigger you so you can react. Chill the fuck out. Life is too short.
Oh boy

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Dude, just enjoy your build thread. Holy shit. You're the one complaining about how others can't handle the shit-dishing and here you are just waiting for someone to trigger you so you can react. Chill the fuck out. Life is too short.
Easy Bobby Bushey no one asked the peanut gallery

CalSgt

Hooked
He’s got a point, anyone with an understanding of social sense (especially a marine) will know know when shots are fired.
No one has recommended you to fuck off and never come back

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Your hilarious says the basement keyboard warrior some are made for this, others well broomstick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-154452_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-154452_Google.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220903-154657_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-154657_Google.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
This forum is heavy I can see from other posts in a search. Not sure how I'm not chill I'm totally chill on my end. You need to stop reading into post so deep.

I wasn't complaining I was stating facts.
When someone posts yall come back with some odd ball shit when I react, FYI LMFAO yall get puckered up.

I'm not waiting to get triggered and by far not triggered I honestly DGAF its hilarious how you take everything out of context to fit the premis of your next reply its FAF. Explaining my Sons ride to @CalSgt was just stating it doesn't have pinstripes due to circumstances and give brief details, the thing hasn't even been driven.

What's even funnier someone sent me a dm telling me I'm triggering yall cause I'm responding spot on 😆 (name withheld for security purposes 😶‍🌫️). You tell me your built for this so I expect you to be built I'm definitely not gunna tread lightly once the meme door is opened so relax.

Yall need to chill out its not that big of deal. @JT@623 I think you offered to meet I'm game I'll be free next Sat.

JT@623

Hooked
This forum is heavy I can see from other posts in a search. Not sure how I'm not chill I'm totally chill on my end. You need to stop reading into post so deep.

I wasn't complaining I was stating facts.
When someone posts yall come back with some odd ball shit when I react, FYI LMFAO yall get puckered up.

I'm not waiting to get triggered and by far not triggered I honestly DGAF its hilarious how you take everything out of context to fit the premis of your next reply its FAF. Explaining my Sons ride to @CalSgt was just stating it doesn't have pinstripes due to circumstances and give brief details, the thing hasn't even been driven.

What's even funnier someone sent me a dm telling me I'm triggering yall cause I'm responding spot on 😆 (name withheld for security purposes 😶‍🌫️). You tell me your built for this so I expect you to be built I'm definitely not gunna tread lightly once the meme door is opened so relax.

Yall need to chill out its not that big of deal. @JT@623 I think you offered to meet I'm game I'll be free next Sat.
Don’t remember offering to meet but I’m in AZ I’m free pretty much every Saturday

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
At 7pm lol Relax nacho your hours late strumming shit up. Just like I've been told! Just proved my point, yall shit talkers. Now comes the feed Eddie....Foo said trying to start a fight...lol

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
At 7pm lol Relax nacho your hours late strumming shit up. Just like I've been told! Just proved my point, yall shit talkers. Now comes the fed Eddie....
I don’t think anyone here understands anything you say due to your poor grammar and understanding of the English language. Your undiagnosed mental health issues are also not helping your situation. You have proved zero points.

Top Bottom