1 can of your favorite sparkley paint
1 roll of blue painters tape
Several pictures of Bidens face on 8x11 paper
Gloves
Mask
Safety goggles

Directions:
1 take decal and place in Sun
2 take the thick paper long enough to run entire leghth of decal and place decal on paper
3 take the exacto or simular cutting device and cut out decal, now you have a stencil
4 place stencil to desired location and tape in place with painters tape (I prefer everywhere)
5 use bidens face to carefully mask off your paint
6 now take your favorite sparkley paint and spray about 6" away 3 coats 20 minutes between coats or follow can directions

Now you have a FOREVERWAYALIFE stencil with no wrinkles!! Your friends will die for.

This was originally posted here: https://www.wayalife.com/threads/pl...nderstanding-regarding-wayalife-decals.59649/

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Not to relive an old post but I'm a problem solver. HeHe

Mechanical difficulty 1/64 wrenches
tools required:
Long thick paper
1 exacto blade
1 can of your favorite sparkley paint
1 roll of blue painters tape
Several pictures of Bidens face on 8x11 paper
Gloves
Mask
Safety goggles

Directions:
1 take decal and place in Sun
2 take the thick paper long enough to run entire leghth of decal and place decal on paper
4 take the exacto or simular cutting device and cut out decal, now you have a stencil
5 place stencil to desired location and tape in place with painters tape (I prefer everywhere)
6 use bidens face to carefully mask off your paint
7 now take your favorite sparkley paint and spray about 6" away 3 coats 20 minutes between coats or follow can directions

Now you have a FOREVERWAYALIFE stencil with no wrinkles!! Your friends will die for.
I'm really trying to process this right now and even with your missing step 3, this is all I got:

duck.jpg

what-huh.gif

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Lmfao! You 2 are like a tag team, love it. Ment as a joke to the dic who sent the email but no worries love a good smartass.

The duck banana lol, funny thing is they flock in 2 or more like a tag team.

Changing my sig to duck banana that's it

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Kid lol says the "meme queen" what's that mid 30s...lol. I've already fought in 2 missions and set tracks for your Jeep.

What's funny is I see you the meme queen and the resident dumbass try to control posts like a tag team but get offended when we bark back instead of laughing and giving a cheers on a good come back. Exact keyboard warriors like a duck banana. Yall have these passive aggressive posts it's super funny!

I've laughed off your stupidity and will continue same as the self proclaimed smartass however it gets old bro just be positive there is plenty of people here that have true questions about parts and wheeling that don't need a memequeen posting on every post

Drink up johnny.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
With your meme jabs lmfao 🤣. Toooooooo funny.

Searches profile. Looks for joke at his best. Searches meme. Insert post. What are we in the 2000s.

Shit I thought Eddie had a handle on this forum not a meme warrior running wild like lightining yellow hair on 1883. Lol

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Says Karen yellow jeep barking at people to move lmfao
Relax Karen. BTW who buys a yellow Jeep like really

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Top Bottom