Come on ricesog you can ban me or delete

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Umm… me 😳
No not directed to you what so ever, this is why is sent that DM. Some of these members talk mad shit but can't take it and it's funny as hell,, but I am the noob. None the less my sarcastic post on having the dude with a tweeked decal make a stencil with a boat load of instructions and glittery paint (pink if needed) I thought was funny as fuk I guess it was too dry for some. We got 4xe dude, Mr badass, bitch, meth head and all do not offend it was like a welcoming party. Happy Saturday you crazy bunch of misfits.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
😆. Shit was like a bunch a jeeps raping a bronco, I was like dam we got some sensitive ass fools or some late drinkers. All good WJCO I got some thick skin said and done its all fun.

Thank you all for the posts , won't be running off anytime soon to delete my account.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
I see they STILL haven't updated that, supposed to say "Mom's Basement Battalion"
I somehow in a flash just invisioned a smaller Pete Davidson skinnier, shorter, more pale asking for his grandma to make him some Samiches [[ insert meme here]]. Lmfao something between these 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-150549_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-150549_Google.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220903-150340_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-150340_Google.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
My bad, I was installing these fenders in 110° and was frustrated as fuk. Buddie came over and it's not the body the fenders were out of twack. Couldn't delete post. Should of read "Nemesis fender issues"...

We had to hit um with a purse and stretch the shit out if them. All the holes are off, the fender fronts are bent out, these things are twerkin like Miley Cyrus. Major PIA

Why edit your post? Your original post actually had info and context. This new post doesn’t.

Top Bottom