CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

1yellowjk

:harhar: thought i would keep up with my "insane" image for those of you who choose to judge me without actually meeting me. Maybe i should cruise on down to one of your SnG and see who is willing to man up in person and talk shit....:thinking::standing wave:

Man what a bad ass...I'm sure you can be easily spotted by your Tapout gear and flat bill hat.

sent from the john.

Man what a bad ass...I'm sure you can be easily spotted by your Tapout gear and flat bill hat

sent from the john.

Thank you for proving my point on judging without knowing me. I don't own a single piece of tapout gear or flat bill hat, I do own boots and wranglers so you got me totally wrong. You sir are an idiot and you just proved that.

:yawn37: Nothing has ever stopped you from coming before. :rolleyes2:

Actually my work keeps me from your meets, and I would not waste my time or lose money by taking off work to drive an hour or hour and a half to hang out with a bunch of.... oh I think you and your followers liked asshat so right back you, asshat...lame...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Actually my work keeps me from your meets, and I would not waste my time or lose money by taking off work to drive an hour or hour and a half to hang out with a bunch of.... oh I think you and your followers liked asshat so right back you, asshat...lame...

You don't have paid time off? :thinking:

Robar

The Enforcer

Then why do you waste your time logging in here? At this point, it really is your choice to log in or not.

David1tontj

Just drop it combatvet! Log out and leave it behind! I can't help but read this crap and it has just become funny! I have all homemade stuff on my rig, I built it all myself, but I know Evo has some awesome stuff and the stuff they sell can hold up to REAL wheeling! Have you seen then wheel? After my one ton swap I had some issues that these guys helped me resolve, they are nice if you are. (Like just about anyone). I recommend you keep your cool with the next forum. Can't we all just get along??

TheDuff

Wow is this another tacpen account?! If so let me thank you now for your great insight on aluminum! It helped me choose tera flex wheel spacers, since they should be as strong as their tire carrier:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Damn this is getting old. Although it was fun, it's clear now CombatVet really does not think like the rest (most) of us.

It's really sad when you consider if he would man up and admit he was wrong it would all be done.

It IS the hardest thing you can do CombatVet, but you are not the victim here, no one owes you anything. You need to dig deep and apologize, but first you need to realize YOU flew off the handle. It's that simple.

TheDuff

Its clearly overlanderjk's fault... He is a ring leader of some gang on this forum and likes to attack everyone! I bet he hacked this poor dudes account and sent all those PM's! Get a life overlander! Your JK isn't even cool since u don't even have a fucking snorkel, ya dick! :rolleyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Its clearly overlanderjk's fault... He is a ring leader of some gang on this forum and likes to attack everyone! I bet he hacked this poor dudes account and sent all those PM's! Get a life overlander! Your JK isn't even cool since u don't even have a fucking snorkel, ya dick! :rolleyes:

:thinking:

No that is just funny right there. bravo. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankyou::thankyou:
Be sure to tip your waitress.

munstie

Well one thing can be said is this group of combatvet friends have kept it entertaining in here this week.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

TheDuff

:thinking:

That's it? I was promised I would get jumped by you and your evo loving gang affiliates if I called you out... Ugh I feel so ripped off! And I mentioned tera flex parts on my jeep and no one flamed me or tried to force evo stuff on me... What the fuck? (At least bash me for cursing;) )

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's it? I was promised I would get jumped by you and your evo loving gang affiliates if I called you out... Ugh I feel so ripped off! And I mentioned tera flex parts on my jeep and no one flamed me or tried to force evo stuff on me... What the fuck? (At least bash me for cursing;) )

I'm so confused Duffy. I was told you were a cool dude at dinner last night with the EVO-Fan Club. Are you trying to get a rise out of Overlander or are you having fun?

Army_Vet

Banned
I'm so confused Duffy. I was told you were a cool dude at dinner last night with the EVO-Fan Club. Are you trying to get a rise out of Overlander or are you having fun?

Im no expert, but i took it as a gag.... but ive been known to be an :asshat: at times

Top Bottom