CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

TheDuff

I'm so confused Duffy. I was told you were a cool dude at dinner last night with the EVO-Fan Club. Are you trying to get a rise out of Overlander or are you having fun?

Aha! A evo fan club meeting eh? Is that the cover up for overlanders gang? Did u guys sacrifice a goat to the evo gods?! (I heard u guys did that kinda stuff, I won't judge, just really curious if its true)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

snopro

Banned
Wow is this another tacpen account?! If so let me thank you now for your great insight on aluminum! It helped me choose tera flex wheel spacers, since they should be as strong as their tire carrier:D

Not sure if you know but I've been running a 39 Krawler on my since the TF carrier been out. I inspect the carrier and update Joe and it seems to be holding just fine!!

1yellowjk

Thank you for proving my point on judging without knowing me. I don't own a single piece of tapout gear or flat bill hat, I do own boots and wranglers so you got me totally wrong. You sir are an idiot and you just proved that.

If you had an ounce of credibility I might believe you, but you came into this forum with the “I am owed” attitude, then you get butt hurt because of a post about a dead body. All this “pain” you attribute to your voluntary military service, which is great….lots of us made the choice to serve. As a matter of fact I continue to serve after 20 years, but unlike you I don’t use that as an excuse to be a douche bag (and believe me I can be a super-sized vinegar and water douche)

You are a tool and come off as tool, maybe you should reevaluate your attitude and outlook, then post a big “I’m F’n sorry” to everyone on this forum for your huge cry baby attitude and beg for forgivness. Then maybe people will stop judging you without “really” knowing you; I won't but others might.

First impressions make or break you, and you have started off on the wrong foot and probably won’t ever get back in step. You should probably move to Pirate4x4 and leave this forum and its members alone. Oh and I since you don’t own any Tapout gear or Flat billed hats I would be more than willing to start a fund drive to get you that stuff, that way you are easily identified as a douche bag just by sight.

KPM171

Unfortunately one can never be sure on these interwebs. Words do not provide emotion. Perhaps an emoticon would be in order? Lol.

Make sure to always use the sarcasm font. [Sarcasm]It totally helps![/Sarcasm]*

*if you believe that, may I interest you in a few bridges I have for sale? :D

LadyJeeper

Ok, I don't know anyone personally here (I don't think, anyways), and I'm also new to *this* forum... Wow!

I've skimmed this thread and all I have to say is, PLEASE do not let this dudes attitude represent what you think of veterans or soldiers. Maybe this guy is suffering from PTSD, I don't know.

I get it man. As veterans we have sacrificed more than most Americans could ever understand, and it isn't just deployments that demand such sacrifice (though we can all agree that deployments suck). Sometimes it feels lonely. Unappreciated. Even though we volunteered. I gotcha. Lima Charlie. But that doesn't mean you have to act defensive and try to prove yourself on an Internet forum. If you advertise as a veteran, act in accordance! It's hard enough for veterans today, with the public misunderstanding a great many things about us and often painting us in a negative light when we don't always deserve it. Don't give people something to back that up. If you act like an ass you deserve to be called an ass. Unfortunately, depending on what crowd you are in, you might be responsible for the poor treatment of other veterans in similar circles. Think about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newtdog

I went to EVO and bought some t-shirts the other day. Can I join this online EVO gang??

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Aha! A evo fan club meeting eh? Is that the cover up for overlanders gang? Did u guys sacrifice a goat to the evo gods?! (I heard u guys did that kinda stuff, I won't judge, just really curious if its true)

Truth be told we sacrificed lots of delicious Italian food and some adult beverages. And unfortunately Overlander was "too cool" to attend.

TheDuff

I went to EVO and bought some t-shirts the other day. Can I join this online EVO gang??

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

U have to meet some criteria: u must own a pair of high heels and be willing to wear 1 to a meet. U must swear to attack anyone who wants to waist their money on garbage parts, then do everything in your power to make it appear that they had attacked you for trying to help save them money. Learn the secret moob bump (kinda like a hand shake). Address overlander as "your grace". Have an IQ above 20, but not to exceed 92. Must prefer american made jeep parts (makes no sense to me, obviously sweat shop produced parts are of the highest quality). Must enjoy craft beer (yuck!). Probably be Ok with sacrificial acts and voodoo ( haven't gotten full clarification on this yet). Hate on opinions made by great minds like tacpen (he really knows his shit). Inform people that a budget boost is a better alternative to a lot of entry level coil lifts (obviously not true). Dream of a Prius motor swap for your JK. I'm sure there are more requirments that a current gang member can post up. :cool:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
U have to meet some criteria: u must own a pair of high heels and be willing to wear 1 to a meet. U must swear to attack anyone who wants to waist their money on garbage parts, then do everything in your power to make it appear that they had attacked you for trying to help save them money. Learn the secret moob bump (kinda like a hand shake). Address overlander as "your grace". Have an IQ above 20, but not to exceed 92. Must prefer american made jeep parts (makes no sense to me, obviously sweat shop produced parts are of the highest quality). Must enjoy craft beer (yuck!). Probably be Ok with sacrificial acts and voodoo ( haven't gotten full clarification on this yet). Hate on opinions made by great minds like tacpen (he really knows his shit). Inform people that a budget boost is a better alternative to a lot of entry level coil lifts (obviously not true). Dream of a Prius motor swap for your JK. I'm sure there are more requirments that a current gang member can post up. :cool:

Wow you've really got us down. Us meaning I am either an EVO fanboy and or a part of the "gang" you speak of. Question is are you either a trained observer or you secretly attended one of our weekly meetings as a Mole....

TheDuff

Wow you've really got us down. Us meaning I am either an EVO fanboy and or a part of the "gang" you speak of. Question is are you either a trained observer or you secretly attended one of our weekly meetings as a Mole....

Well, I had at one point in time wanted to join said gang, but something amazing happened to me while I went to get the customary tattoo. in the parking lot of the Magic fun store, when I took a nasty fall due to my top notch quality Smittybilt grab handle failing while I was pulling my fat ass into the jeep. 1375897577859.jpg
Now these had lasted me a solid 6 months at that point so I wasn't mad, I was rather happy that they had not failed on a trail run with people watching. I've since sent the company a thank you email and enclosed a dollar with the request to give the young lad that made the handles in question, a weeks paid vacation, along with my thanks! I realized that had I possibly bought something made here in america, I may have missed out on getting to take a awesome trip to the ER. I also came to find out that had I been given the chance to name drop Eddie at the magic fun store, he would have gotten paid a substantial amount of money! Its a conspiracy and I've now vowed to destroy your gang!

pastorwug

:thinking:play with huh? now i know what kind of person you are. and you think this forum is all high and mighty and people cant leave because you think this is the only place to gather and talk among fellow jeepers.... like i said before idk how to delete my account and you wont because you want to toy around on here like its a game to you. all your doing is what i did before and many people have done in there life and make a fool of yourself. i know you want to believe your god of jeeps or whatever but i don't care and i think other people don't care either and just wont stand up and say so because they fear they may be banned or loose the "privilege" of using your forum. well i hope you had fun and get off on all the people that will agree with you tonight. have a good night and a nice weekend tty never.:standing wave:

You haven't asked for help, you probably don't think you need help, most PTSD vets don't, but as a Chaplain trained in Post Traumatic Stress Management I am more than willing to help if I can. It's just too sad to read your emotions and aggression.
I was born and raised in Coronado and have known, and do know, many Seal Team members. They've served in ways and means that boggle the common mind. I've been able to help those that have wanted help and some cases just to sit and listen. I'm offering you the same CombatVetJK.
I am not a Military Chaplain, I am a Police Chaplain and I deal with plenty of PTSD cases here but am clearly not as well trained as Military Chaplains that deal with this daily.
Get help, that's all I'm suggesting. :thumb:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Well, I had at one point in time wanted to join said gang, but something amazing happened to me while I went to get the customary tattoo. in the parking lot of the Magic fun store, when I took a nasty fall due to my top notch quality Smittybilt grab handle failing while I was pulling my fat ass into the jeep.
Now these had lasted me a solid 6 months at that point so I wasn't mad, I was rather happy that they had not failed on a trail run with people watching. I've since sent the company a thank you email and enclosed a dollar with the request to give the young lad that made the handles in question, a weeks paid vacation, along with my thanks! I realized that had I possibly bought something made here in merica, I may have missed out on getting to take a awesome trip to the ER. I also came to find out that had I been given the chance to name drop Eddie at the magic fun store, he would have gotten paid a substantial amount of money! Its a conspiracy and I've now vowed to destroy your gang!

O my....too funny. :cheesy::cheesy:

Fixed it for you...:beer:

10Frank, this guy might be your medical marijuana user right here. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom