CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

I will start with saying this thread is funny. Also I am a active duty Engineer so kinda pissed the guy acted the way he did we have all seen bad sh*t but thats life. As for who buys what brand LOL thats funny I thought we all just bought what ever company gives us the best deal on parts RITE???

I Agee there are lots Active Duty/Vets on this site, and the way you acting is making us all look bad. You are not the only one that has seen bad shit, you are not the only one that is messed up mentally and/or physically because of the Military. I respect what you have done/given up for this country, but please stop acting like a jacktard if you going to use a screen name like that. Many of us use our Jeeps, and Jeep to help us deal with some of the things that happened to us due to being in the Military. I also understand that there are visible, and invisible wounds that people get from deployment. I don't know you. I don't know your situation, but I do know what it's like to be messed up due to the Military. I know what it's like to be changed by deployment, and wish you could be the person you use to be, but you will never be the person you where. For better or worse everyone that deploys to a combat zone is forever changed in some way. Like you and many others I'm still trying to deal with thinks that happened on my deployments, and for me Jeeping is a huge part off that. My wife is a Vet, I have kids I get it I know life can be hard for Vets. If you need help go to the VA(and yes I know they can be huge F***tards.) With a screen name like your your representing all of the past, current, and future Military members. Please stopped being a butt hurt **** and take the hit, gave a sincere apology,and move on. If you can't do that please change your screen name and leave.

“No one should be ashamed to admit they are wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that they are wiser today than they were yesterday. ”
Alexander Pope (1688-1744);
Poet, Critic, Translator

After I served from 1993-1997 I remember it was odd hearing other military vets talk about how they served and wanted people to hear their story. I never said a thing about my service unless someone asked and even then I didn't say much.

What's the matter jkrossi, just here to preach and run like you always do? Not that I would ever think it but, some might mistake you for being... how did you put it in the other thread, oh, that's right - "being a sarcastic dick". ;)

CombatVaginaJK sounds like one of those d-bags that does 2 yrs service gets discharged and then thinks the world owes him. Hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes, because that all he really wanted was some attention...well you got it, do u feel better?

sent from the john.

Holy crap can't believe I missed this one! I was wondering what became of combatvet.. What a douche!

I love this forum and all you "elites"! I accept the fact that GCM2 and WOL have tons of exp. and appreciate your willingness to provide us with real world experience. I also appreciate the level of bullshit (I mean this in the best way) that overlander is able to maintain.

It's sad (for them) that these types are so immature and childish. I thank them for the show but that's about it.

Thanks to the "few good peeps" here in the forum for keeping it real! :thumbs:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

What's the matter jkrossi, just here to preach and run like you always do? Not that I would ever think it but, some might mistake you for being... how did you put it in the other thread, oh, that's right - "being a sarcastic dick". ;)

Haha nice lol.

Run... I dont know what yoir talking about this thread is childish and full of non sense. And you started so you could get people to slam someone. Just like the little guy picking a fight because his friends will jump in. Just my observation.

Run... I dont know what yoir talking about

"Run" as in you dish out your self-righteousness and then disappear. Glad to have you back and contributing :yup:

this thread is childish and full of non sense.

So why do you keep reading it? Does it make you feel like a man to preach at others for what they are doing?

And you started so you could get people to slam someone. Just like the little guy picking a fight because his friends will jump in. Just my observation.

Yeah, that's why I started this thread, you've got me all figured out. Never mind all the kind and wonderful things that were said to me by your friend or that I never got an apology from him.

I don't blame WOL. Dude takes a lot of crap. Funny how some people are incapable of respectful disagreement. Instead the they resort to immature name calling. Reminds me of the tough guy attitude people get driving their cars, but as soon as they're face to face their true colors show. Funny thing is i found out about jkforum and WOL from other jeep forums before i bought my jk, many talking trash over BS about brands. Seems like there are many children out there like combat vet, all trash talking just because WOL had his preferences and strong opinion.

I say keep up the good work WOL, your opinion is valued by this 4wheeler.

Last edited:
"Run" as in you dish out your self-righteousness and then disappear. Glad to have you back and contributing :yup:

So why do you keep reading it? Does it make you feel like a man to preach at others for what they are doing?

Yeah, that's why I started this thread, you've got me all figured out. Never mind all the kind and wonderful things that were said to me by your friend or that I never got an apology from him.

A just pop in and out as I read. Just like everybody else that shares their opinion I do as well. There is no self-righteousness here. Just my 2 cents just like everybody else. Hey your guys business is not mine. And im ok with discussion even if it becomes a little heated because after it all im not going dislike you. Cause like I said before ive meet you before and your a cool guy. I might say things as you do as well. no hard feeling

A just pop in and out as I read. Just like everybody else that shares their opinion I do as well. There is no self-righteousness here. Just my 2 cents just like everybody else. Hey your guys business is not mine. And im ok with discussion even if it becomes a little heated because after it all im not going dislike you. Cause like I said before ive meet you before and your a cool guy. I might say things as you do as well. no hard feeling

I need a translator and a priest.

I don't blame WOL. Dude takes a lot of crap. Funny how some people are incapable of respectful disagreement. Instead the they resort to immature name calling. Reminds me of the tough guy attitude people get driving their cars, but as soon as they're face to face their true colors show. Funny thing is i found out about jkforum and WOL from on of the other jeep forums before i bought my jk, many talking trash over BS about brands. Seems like there are many children out there like combat vet, all trash talking just because WOL had his preferences and strong opinion.

I say keep up the good work WOL, you're opinion is valued by this 4wheeler.

Say it isn't so - people trash talk me on other Jeep forums?? :shock: :cheesy:

Like I said from the very beginning, I posted up what CombatvetJK said specifically because in the past, I would remove what they said like Mr. Self-Righteous jkrossi thinks I should do. Once gone, guys like CombatvetJK would then be free to tell wonderful fabricated fairytales about how he did nothing, was minding his own business and I, the "Nazi", "communist" or fill in the blank with whatever derogatory term you want to use just BANNED him for no good reason. Well, not only have I not banned the guy, you can now see what really happened for yourself.

BTW, Thank you for your support.

Top Bottom