Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Sweet! Congrats on the new place, that's a cool setup with the lift in the garage/shop in the backyard.

Looking forward to the first Northern Nevada Suds-N-Grub!

BTW, there is an excellent fabricator/welder/general 4x4 mechanic in your neighborhood - Dr. Smash. Up here in the Reno area, Samco Fab is a good guy. He works on the Team Hummer race rigs among others.

:beer:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Congratulations on the new house! That was an awesome find! I bet there aren't that many houses around with a nice shop like the one you found. :thumb:

My wife and I have made the decision to move to CO. We are both done with TX.

We like to ski, bike, and Jeep so I am really excited to get out of here. There aren't public lands and it is difficult to find trails etc. I can't wait!

I like Camp WAYALIFE!:rock:

SWRUBI

I'm jealous of that garage and lift set-up. I wouldn't even need a house as the garage is where I'd spend all my time.

Good luck up there and I'm sure there are many more of us Commifornians considering the same get out of this state mindset. Just the state payroll tax savings is enough to pay annually for a decent place elsewhere!

GTMOSCUBA

So when are you holding the WAYALIFE JEEP JAMBOREE? I see plethora of space for our jeeps & tents.lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkpete

Welcome to Nevada!!! It sure is nice to not pay that income tax!! And the gun laws are way nicer than ca. I still miss ca from time to time but I get over it quickly!!! I still haven't made it up that way yet. I have some friends that live not too far from Carson city. I'll probably be up that way a bunch this coming summer.

Enjoy your new state!!! And the property looks amazing!!

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Eddie and Cindy, :clap2: Just following the posts on FB, seems like. You two are really happy. :yup: Carson Cindy, I love the new tag. See you sometime soon.

CONGRATS !!! Looks like a great find with that great shop in the back! Best of luck to you an Cindy on the new lifestyle. Hopefully we can check out the area after we see all the great photo postings coming in the future from you two!:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully you wait isn't as long as the SoCal wait times.

Actually, this was surprisingly the best DMV experience I've ever had. I'd say "single best" but we ultimately ended up going there 3 times today to get our Nevada licenses and vehicles registered. No lines, no fuss and best of all NO SMOG CHECK!! Took minutes to do and everyone was super friendly - it was totally nuts :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom