Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

Wow i clearly can't count. :doh:

You're going to need more Jeeps to fill all those bays. :yup:

Sent from my phone?

Congrats on the new home! Looks awesome! I don't know if it's still there but there was an awesome restaurant in Carson city called Reds old 395. If you haven't been there already you guys should check it out.

Oh yeah, it's still there and we love it! Great setup, great BBQ, great pizza and a ton of beers on tap - what more could you ask for. :beer:

I only live about an hour away on highway 88 I would like to meet up with you sometime and do a run

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Camp Way of Life looks Awesome! Now that your closer maybe I'll be able to make it to a run :)

That would be cool :thumb:

Looks great, I'm happy for you guys. I bet you haven't even factored in the Super 8 savings on future Rubicon runs in yet! Bonus.

:cheesy: Tahoe is just 20 min from us and yes, we will have a ton of room to store doors and tops :D

We made the same move from So. Cal. three years ago . We are in Spanish springs , right outside of Reno. It won't be long before you guys are asking yourselves "why didn't we do this earlier ! " Life really is worth living and it only makes sense to live somewhere that you can enjoy ! And it's a big plus to get away from gov. Moonbeam ! Congrats on the new place ! Now it won't be very hard to hook up with you guys for trail runs ! There's also some very good 4 wheel shops up here .

LOL!! No kidding, about where in SoCal were you from? Been asking ourselves why we didn't do this sooner since we first decided to do it.

Just light the fire pit, I'll bring my tent. :thumb::yup:

LOL!! Ya know, that might not be such a bad idea :crazyeyes:

Nevada was my second choice. However, if colorado keeps electing retards I might be moving to Nevada. My town is good but Denver and Boulder are becoming more communist by the minute.

I grew up in Manhattan Beach , moved around a little and ended up living in Northridge raising our family . We decided to move to Reno area , sold the house about 5 years ago , rented in the valley all the time coming up here looking for property . Finally found a house we love , quit the job and just moved . Took a year off even looking for work , camped , fished , 4 wheeled for a year . Finally found a job , quit for a better job , quit again for a better job doing what I have been doing for about 30 years , now making more money then I ever have !Not bad for a state with some of the worse unemployment of the country . We love it up here and have developed a love of the Gold lake area . I know you guys have been up there also , I've seen the pics. There is a local web site where people get together every Sunday for a run and we have met some great people up here .Most of the runs are pretty much stock friendly but that's okay to do some time . No stress and wonderful views . Looking forward to wheeling with you guys some time ! We love coming up to Carson City , there is a place just a couple streets on the other side of main street I always go to , to see if I can find the guy that owns a small lot with a bunch of Dodge Power wagons and other trucks and old vehicles . I've never met the guy but I have heard he never sells anything ! Love to own an old Power wagon !

Congratulations to the both of you. Great setup with the backyard retreat:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the new place! Was wondering if it worked out or not after hearing you guys talk about at pizza port. Thats awesome!!!

Looks like you are going to need some more tools to fill up that hanger ;)

Congrats. Glad to see you did it. To many of us, my wife and I included want to make that move ( for us its Colorado) but keep making excuses not to.

Again congrats and enjoy :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the "retirement place", and an empty nest too, you must be older than I pictured you! Good for you two to pick up and move and be where you love to be

I grew up in Manhattan Beach , moved around a little and ended up living in Northridge raising our family . We decided to move to Reno area , sold the house about 5 years ago , rented in the valley all the time coming up here looking for property . Finally found a house we love , quit the job and just moved . Took a year off even looking for work , camped , fished , 4 wheeled for a year . Finally found a job , quit for a better job , quit again for a better job doing what I have been doing for about 30 years , now making more money then I ever have !Not bad for a state with some of the worse unemployment of the country . We love it up here and have developed a love of the Gold lake area . I know you guys have been up there also , I've seen the pics. There is a local web site where people get together every Sunday for a run and we have met some great people up here .Most of the runs are pretty much stock friendly but that's okay to do some time . No stress and wonderful views . Looking forward to wheeling with you guys some time ! We love coming up to Carson City , there is a place just a couple streets on the other side of main street I always go to , to see if I can find the guy that owns a small lot with a bunch of Dodge Power wagons and other trucks and old vehicles . I've never met the guy but I have heard he never sells anything ! Love to own an old Power wagon !

That's awesome that things worked out so well for you. Like you, there's just so much to love about here and there really are a ton of great old rigs that I would just love to get my hands on. Seen a few really nice Power Wagons and even an FC around.

Congratulations to the both of you. Great setup with the backyard retreat:thumbup:

Thanks, I know that you had been thinking about relocating. Let me know if you ever need someone to show you around up here.

Congrats on the new place! Was wondering if it worked out or not after hearing you guys talk about at pizza port. Thats awesome!!!

Looks like you are going to need some more tools to fill up that hanger ;)

Man, that was a while ago but yeah, it did seem like for a time that it might not happen. We'll be back in the SoCal area after we visit our son, maybe we can hook up for another beer :cool:

Congrats. Glad to see you did it. To many of us, my wife and I included want to make that move ( for us its Colorado) but keep making excuses not to.

Again congrats and enjoy :)

Thanks. For better or for worse, once we get an idea in our head, we just do it. It was a big move for sure and one that required us to leave a lot of good friends behind but, we have friends here too and more importantly, we closer to our family now.

Congrats on the "retirement place", and an empty nest too, you must be older than I pictured you! Good for you two to pick up and move and be where you love to be

LOL!! I'm Asian and age well :D

Thanks. For better or for worse, once we get an idea in our head, we just do it. It was a big move for sure and one that required us to leave a lot of good friends behind but, we have friends here too and more importantly, we closer to our family now.

For us we'd be moving away from family. But, I could totally see us packing up and heading out once our kids are out of the house....they're only 9 though. LOL

LOL!! I'm Asian and age well :D

:cheesy: It must be the rice, fish, pizza, beer, honey diet that keeps you looking so young! ;)

Top Bottom