Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

main.php

Sick tv. Is that the new Sony Flux-powered screen? Lol.

Looks good Eddie, can I go over and use the lift to change the winter air out of my tires for spring air?

You have all the good toys. Stomps feet..

LOL!! Well, the toy would be better had I installed the a-symmetrical arms correctly in these pics. :doh: :crazyeyes:

How much for a diff service? :idontknow:

Depends on what kind of beer you're bringing over :beer:

Lifting capacity?

Edit: Nevermind I just had to look closer

LOL!! Good eye :cool:

Fail!

Joke is funnier when quoting the RIGHT photo....

:cheesy: I knew what you were referring to :D

LOL!! Well, the toy would be better had I installed the a-symmetrical arms correctly in these pics. :doh: :crazyeyes:

Now that I looked again aren't the longer ones suppose to be the rear ones and the shorter for the front? On the lift lol

Now that I looked again aren't the longer ones suppose to be the rear ones and the shorter for the front? On the lift lol

On an a-symmetrical lift, yes. That's the sucky thing about trying to finish up an install that someone else started. After getting our Jeep positioned, it was hard to open up the door and get out. That should have been clue number one. Still, everything went up fine and well balanced but, something still didn't feel right and that's when the "well DUH" moment hit us :rolleyes2:

Well I know you have an affinity for light-macro brews. ;)

$500 for the service ;)

I would build a cabinet and put that compressor outside. Those things are LOUD!

LOL!! you're just looking at my tiny compressor. I've got a much bigger one in the corner behind the tool chest.

Yeah, the previous owner has started making a foundation out behind the garage for that very purpose. I may try finishing it up and moving it out there.

Would love to have that setup, or even access to a setup like yours just makes whatever your wrenching on that much easier. :thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

I really need to get off Long Island , I spend so much time at my cabin in oneonta NY in the Catskill mountains and it's beautiful have been contemplating moving there for years but it's such a small area finding a good paying job with benefits is hard

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

I didn't miss the annual Suds 'n' Grub at Camp WAYALIFE did I? (Great name)

Joking...

Not joking...

Congratulations on the beautiful place and escaping California!

Man, what fun, big bbq around the dream garage then go run the rubicon!

Top Bottom