Big Ben's Big Mojave

benatc1

Hooked

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Congrats Ben! I’m sure that was scary but babies are incredibly tough little effers! I’m sure he will be tossing you around soon enough.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Congrats on the new little Jeepers! Never fun sending a baby to the NICU but I’m sure he just needed a little surfactant and some time to grow a bit more. Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery.

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats!! That’s awesome!!
Thank you!
Congrats on the new little Jeepers! Never fun sending a baby to the NICU but I’m sure he just needed a little surfactant and some time to grow a bit more. Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery.
Fortunately we went into this knowing they would be a month early and NICU was a high possibility, doesn’t make it easier splitting them up or him not being with us, but he’s improved so much in there, We’re hopeful he won’t have to be here to long without us as we have to discharge today.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Thank you!

Fortunately we went into this knowing they would be a month early and NICU was a high possibility, doesn’t make it easier splitting them up or him not being with us, but he’s improved so much in there, We’re hopeful he won’t have to be here to long without us as we have to discharge today.
Our first son came out Not breathing… tangled cord, turned wrong etc… Was revived and went straight to NICU. It was REALLY hard not having him near us.. But the NICU nurses/doctors were f’n amazing. It’s all for the best.

benatc1

Hooked
Our first son came out Not breathing… tangled cord, turned wrong etc… Was revived and went straight to NICU. It was REALLY hard not having him near us.. But the NICU nurses/doctors were f’n amazing. It’s all for the best.
No doubt! It’s taking a bit longer than we thought, but not in a bad way, they are very thorough and have high expectations to release, which is great As he will be set up for success when it’s time to come home.

Top Bottom