Big Ben's Big Mojave

benatc1

Hooked
Well this was short lived, as life changed so has our needs. We took advantage of Jeeps 0% for 72 months special on the Jeep Wagoneer so my wife will have a good big car for some time, as we move from 1 to 3 kids. I stripped down the Mojave to near factory and traded it in to make this happen. Dealer gave me 4k more than I paid for the gladiator and it had 24k miles. I’m keeping most parts as my plan is to get a wrangler of some sort and make a quick build, likely this fall, once the kiddo are settled a bit. I do have a few things I’m going to sell like my camper shell and a few gladiator specific things so if anyone is interested let me know and we can likely work something out.

Dale72

Hooked
Hat
Well this was short lived, as life changed so has our needs. We took advantage of Jeeps 0% for 72 months special on the Jeep Wagoneer so my wife will have a good big car for some time, as we move from 1 to 3 kids. I stripped down the Mojave to near factory and traded it in to make this happen. Dealer gave me 4k more than I paid for the gladiator and it had 24k miles. I’m keeping most parts as my plan is to get a wrangler of some sort and make a quick build, likely this fall, once the kiddo are settled a bit. I do have a few things I’m going to sell like my camper shell and a few gladiator specific things so if anyone is interested let me know and we can likely work something out.
Hate to see you get rid of it but family comes first. I sent you a DM

benatc1

Hooked
It will all work out in the end and sounds like you will already have a good chunk of parts ready to throw on a new Jeep.
Yea I’m keeping 37s/headlocks, front bumper, all lights, Switch-Pros, cb bar/radio, winch, air compressor/acm mount, few more things, I can’t remember everything I pulled off, will likely start over with suspension/steering when the time comes. Just gotta decide what model/engine to go with. I’m hopeful maybe that tornado will be out for 23 at I really want more power than the 3.6 but don’t want to pay for the 392 lol

JT@623

Hooked
Yea I’m keeping 37s/headlocks, front bumper, all lights, Switch-Pros, cb bar/radio, winch, air compressor/acm mount, few more things, I can’t remember everything I pulled off, will likely start over with suspension/steering when the time comes. Just gotta decide what model/engine to go with. I’m hopeful maybe that tornado will be out for 23 at I really want more power than the 3.6 but don’t want to pay for the 392 lol
You could always buy a used JK and drop it off at Motech

benatc1

Hooked
I might be interested if you change your mind. Was going a different route then a shell but might change my mind for the right deal. 👍🏼

Ben - family first. Been there, done that (still doing that). I’m sure you will get back into something soon enough. 🥃
Fortunately we didn’t really have to financially but it was the only way right now we could have grabbed that deal, our plan was to add an suv at the end of the summer but hard to pass on 0% on an 80k vehicle. I’d go buy a jeep sooner but no real sense as our lives are about to be consumed for the next few months with 2 infants. So it’s all good, I’ll find the right one and make it happen. But yea let me know if you want to check it out, I’ll wait to hear from HWT but keep you in close second

TrailHunter

Hooked
Look on the bright side… you’ll get to build another Jeep… And you’ve won some serious points with the Wife. Well played Sir. 👍🏽

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer for sure but ya gotta do what you gotta do. Of course, you go though Jeeps like underwear so I’m sure you’ll have another soon 👍🏻

Top Bottom