Big Ben's Big Mojave

Dale72

Hooked
I've kinda just come to accept it and be ok waiting, shoot my camper shell won't be in till August
Yeah I hear ya. I stopped by line x here Friday to see what it would cost to get a bed liner, and he said that he has a 2.5 week waiting list. That's from running out of the chemicals during those storms. We've had a driver shortage for years now but it's gotten really bad now

benatc1

Hooked
What shell did you end up ordering? August isn’t too bad. RSI was willing to take money but wouldn’t provide a timeframe so I cancelled.
I did the ARE with the roof tracks/rack, I actually really liked the RSI but wanted color match and the ARE will be perfect for my needs. Yea I would be weary to pay up without a approximate date too. Don't care so much about the time frame just hoped to have it for this summer with the dogs but now it's only a couple more months. Guy said may actually come early too.

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah I hear ya. I stopped by line x here Friday to see what it would cost to get a bed liner, and he said that he has a 2.5 week waiting list. That's from running out of the chemicals during those storms. We've had a driver shortage for years now but it's gotten really bad now
Didn't realize there was such a shortage of drivers

I did the ARE with the roof tracks/rack, I actually really liked the RSI but wanted color match and the ARE will be perfect for my needs. Yea I would be weary to pay up without a approximate date too. Don't care so much about the time frame just hoped to have it for this summer with the dogs but now it's only a couple more months. Guy said may actually come early too.

Awesome. Can’t wait to see it.

Ddays

Hooked

Truck is gonna look great with that shell. (y)

benatc1

Hooked
Cool looking JT🤙. Just curious why you chose the Mojave over the Rubicon?
I wouldn't say it was totally pre planned, but my plan was to use this more of an exploring/desert/camping truck, I don't see myself doing much rock crawling with it either. But they had the color I wanted in the Mojave, I really liked the way it drove compared to the Rubicon, the Mojave feels alot tighter and smoother compared. I liked the idea of the strengthened frame and front end. I will say though, if they had a diesel Rubicon, that would have been hard to pass on. I had her out in the desert over the weekend and was really ripping with some serious comfort. The off road+ mode is pretty cool too. Having said all that, I may eventual regear being I'm running 37s and would probably add a front locker at that time just because, and I'll also probably lift it and just use shock extensions till this suspension wears out. So who knows if it was the right path but I'm really happy with it either way.

benatc1

Hooked
Got my color match hard top and fenders installed, really liking the look personally.

Attachments

• IMG_20210608_202100.jpg
    IMG_20210608_202100.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210608_202048.jpg
    IMG_20210608_202048.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210608_202113.jpg
    IMG_20210608_202113.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20210608_202105.jpg
    IMG_20210608_202105.jpg