Big Ben's Big Mojave

Dale72

Hooked
Finally got this EVO Alumilite Bumper installed, bit tricky being I didn't have access to instructions but EVO sent over some pics and a few steps to help out. Went with the Hoop, KC LED fog lights, KC FLEX array 10", been waiting for the Flex era 4 to go on each side of the light bar, for about 6 weeks and they are saying 8 more to go but it's all good. Them the Warn EVO 10s. Really liking the look
Looks good. Don't know if I can afford that one

benatc1

Hooked
Looks good. Don't know if I can afford that one
Thank you, ya it was pricy, price has definitely gone up to since I ordered in April but for me the weight was important as I wasnt planning on lifting, but I am now. Regardless I'm happy with my decision as I like the fog light option too. If I didn't get this, the quarter pounder was next in line

Dale72

Hooked
Thank you, ya it was pricy, price has definitely gone up to since I ordered in April but for me the weight was important as I wasnt planning on lifting, but I am now. Regardless I'm happy with my decision as I like the fog light option too. If I didn't get this, the quarter pounder was next in line
I will get either the quarter pounder or get another LOD but with the lower winch plate

benatc1

Hooked
Finny got my air compressor installed yesterday, ACM mount was super easy and a great fit, ran a connection to behind the front bumper and repurposed an existing hole in the bed for a rear connection. Steel braided line the whole way.

Attachments

• IMG_20210619_120534.jpg
    IMG_20210619_120534.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20210619_120531.jpg
    IMG_20210619_120531.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20210619_120550.jpg
    IMG_20210619_120550.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 21

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finny got my air compressor installed yesterday, ACM mount was super easy and a great fit, ran a connection to behind the front bumper and repurposed an existing hole in the bed for a rear connection. Steel braided line the whole way.
Outstanding! Love how you made it so that you can access air with ease from the front or rear!! (y)

benatc1

Hooked
I just went to price the ARE, they told me that if I ordered it today the delivery eta was the end of October
That's pretty similar to what I was told, about 4 months. Need to check in on mine as I'm expecting end of August. I guess it's good it hasn't gotten worse

Dale72

Hooked
That's pretty similar to what I was told, about 4 months. Need to check in on mine as I'm expecting end of August. I guess it's good it hasn't gotten worse
Yeah. Like I said before the main problem is a driver shortage. There has been a shortage for years now but it got worse last year and it's only being talked about now

Dale72

Hooked
After you get your cap I'm going to make a trip out to see it in person, I'm having a hard time deciding on if I want it or a bed rack

benatc1

Hooked
I'll be sure to post up pics when I get it, your welcome to swing by anytime. They are expensive so it's def a big commitment

benatc1

Hooked
These showed up today out of the blue, as I referenced in another thread I was told about a month ago it would be another 8-12 weeks so I'll take it. Super excited to get them mounted up. Still deciding if I want to hard wire the amber back light to another light source or dedicate a switch for it

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_163857.jpg
    IMG_20210715_163857.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 3

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These showed up today out of the blue, as I referenced in another thread I was told about a month ago it would be another 8-12 weeks so I'll take it. Super excited to get them mounted up. Still deciding if I want to hard wire the amber back light to another light source or dedicate a switch for it
Damn!! I so want a set. Guess I’ll just have to get ready to wait 😞

benatc1

Hooked
Finally got these mounted up, really like em, have KC covers and amber covers as well. Decided to wire Amber backlight to a switch for now, being I had an open slot. Camper shell should be in the last week of August too, so getting closer there

Attachments

• IMG_20210716_075655.jpg
    IMG_20210716_075655.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210716_075707.jpg
    IMG_20210716_075707.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 17

Dale72

Hooked
That bumper is starting to grow on me. With seeing it on yours and the pictures of it on Mel's that he and Eddie had posted

Top Bottom