Best roll cage?

thombull

Kind of an important detail don’t you think?
Yes it could have been...then again I've seen seat belts that have failed do to being stressed beyond their limits and the person died...the point that I was trying to make, without stepping on anyone's toes, is it would be better to error on the side of caution then not do anything...still talking aftermarket rollbars, do you need one, probably not...if your unlucky enough to roll your jeep one day and you have your loved ones with are going to wish you had it then? I look at like this, I'd rather have it and not need it then wish I had it after its already to late...just my 2cents

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it could have been...
No, without seat belts, it WOULD have been. Period.
then again I've seen seat belts that have failed do to being stressed beyond their limits and the person died...
In a roll over and at not at a significant speed as you pointed out, I have a hard time believing that.
the point that I was trying to make, without stepping on anyone's toes, is it would be better to error on the side of caution then not do anything...still talking aftermarket rollbars, do you need one, probably not...if your unlucky enough to roll your jeep one day and you have your loved ones with are going to wish you had it then? I look at like this, I'd rather have it and not need it then wish I had it after its already to late...just my 2cents
Never said that a cage wasn't a good thing to have, just that ANY cage would only make the factory roll bar THAT MUCH BETTER. You should read through a post before chiming in with stories that don't quite apply or points that don't really need to be made.

Top Bottom