Average TJ Build

Found my transfercase leak

IMG_2552.jpg

Had an extra, gotta love 5 minute fixes.

Michigan is currently in “false spring” so I got to rinse the salt off. It’s so nice being able to see out all of the windows.
Took eddies suggestion and used the bleche white on the coopers and the lettering looks so much better now.
IMG_2550.jpg
IMG_2555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Found my transfercase leak

Had an extra, gotta love 5 minute fixes.

Michigan is currently in “false spring” so I got to rinse the salt off. It’s so nice being able to see out all of the windows.
Took eddies suggestion and used the bleche white on the coopers and the lettering looks so much better now.

Glad you got it fixed. It was a gorgeous day today! Finally

Finished the trunk. Mounted the rear brackets, wired in some lights with a quick connect harness for when I need a passenger rear seat. Organized a few things, ordered a bungee net for the top of the deck. Wooo

IMG_2937.jpg
IMG_2936.jpg
IMG_2939.jpg
IMG_2942.jpg
IMG_2943.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg

Last edited:
The lights turned out great.

Thanks! Yeah I’m pretty happy with it, I would do it a little differently if I did it again but for under 50 bucks all in it’s gonna work great. Need to figure out a secure (theft resistant) mount for 6’ fishing pole now. Thinking a tie down that attaches/ locks under the deck of it. My main pole doesn’t break down so it normally gets set in passenger footwell and ran along the side to the back 🧐 have to think about that one.

Think it’s time to redo the stereo with some things I can actually hear over tires on the highway. I played with some of the mini sized amps that are made for motorcycles and they’re actually pretty impressive for their size, and will easily fit under dash, so I’m thinking I’ll pick one up and a new set of component 6.5” Polk DB’s.

Still avoiding the frame.... ill probably just patch it again. Tj’s have gone up in price about 3-4 grand here this year, it’s insane. Used JK’s are only a couple thousand more.

Stereo parts on order. Bungee net installed. Touched up the Bedlined parts. Warm enough to go on a beer run nekkid. Oh and got super lucky the soft top opens all the way without measuring anything, like 1/4” of room between the bows and the deck.

IMG_2963.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_2970.jpg

What’s the sketchiest thing you guys have done lately?
Didn’t have tall enough jackstands to hang the front end Full droop. Trying to find a noise. And no. I did not get anywhere under it. Old rotors, wet stumps, and 2x4 to get the front to hang 🤣

IMG_3050.jpg
IMG_3049.jpg
IMG_3048.jpg

Top Bottom